Idle Miner Tycoon for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
Ever wanted to manage a mining operation for massive profit and fun? Idle Miner Tycoon for PC is a great simulation game that could satisfy your craving. Let’s take a look and see how you can become the top tycoon in this Idle Miner Tycoon primer.
About Idle Miner Tycoon
Idle Miner Tycoon is a simulation game created by developer Fluffy Fairy Games. You become an industrialist who earns massive money managing mines and, believe it or not, becoming idle. You hire managers to do the dirty work for you and find the most efficient strategy in automatic mining.
The objective is to earn more money than other tycoons!
The PC game features 20 cool mines, specialized managers who have unique tycoon effects, an “idle” type gameplay, 15 different mining resources such as jade, crystal, amethyst, moonstone, ruby, gold and coal, and offline capability.
How To Make Money Fast in Idle Miner Tycoon:
1. Know The Basics
Hiring a worker is the first thing you should do upon entering the game. Get some workers and send them to the available mines to earn resources. Patience is the name of the game here- take it slow at first and learn all the things you can do to manage your mine and earn money.
2. Automate, Automate, Automate!
Idle mining plays a large role in accumulating massive cash and earning passive income. Once you get the Shaft to level 5 you can start hiring managers and letting them manage the mine in your behalf. The Warehouse and the Elevator can be automated via hiring managers as well.
You can boost your income if you invite Facebook friends. Here’s how you do it- click on the worker icon just right next to the Settings tab. Choose some friends you have on Facebook, and you’ll have a nice boost for a set amount of time.
The more your friends play, the higher the cash flow. Each income boost multiplies your earnings by 5% or more. Boosters can be in the form of Instant Cash, Income Booster, Offline to Online and Ad Booster. You may watch an ad for less than a minute in order to get 2x your current income during a time period.
Open Idle Miner Tycoon with an internet connection to double earnings from your workers. It’s easy to get all your income multipliers lined up this way for more profits! What’s more, you can spend Super Cash to boost your income further via the Shop section and by using Instant Cash.
How You Can Get Free Super Cash
Super cash is an in-game currency that you can buy with real money. But you’ll want to get it for free by using the following methods:
– Follow in Facebook. Head on to the Settings and locate the link right next to Facebook; follow via Instagram and you’ll instantly get a whopping 400 Super Cash for free!
– Milestone Levels. By playing the game you’ll reach certain milestone levels. These reward you with Super Cash that gets bigger the further you go.
– Alternately, you can also generate Super Cash by going for Prestiges.
How To Play/Download Idle Miner Tycoon on PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site
- Run and Install it
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification
- After that search for “Idle Miner Tycoon”
- Click the Install button next to game icon
- When it’s done, you can find and play Idle Miner Tycoon in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections
Download Idle Miner Tycoon for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
Apple App Store Link
Idle Miner Tycoon Trailer
More Idle Miner Tycoon Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing Idle Miner Tycoon, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this article, please rate and share. If you have problems running Idle Miner Tycoon on your desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.