High School Story for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
If you enjoy playing simulation games, you may be interested in downloading High School Story for PC by Pixelberry. Especially if you’d love to repeat high school, in order to experience what it would be like to be the most popular guy or gal on campus.
There are two distinct parts to High School Story. Firstly you’ll get to create a personalized avatar and live out an entire high school career. Some examples of the storylines you’ll get to play out include helping your football team win a homecoming game, taking part in a pranking war and organizing the hottest high school party.
The second part of High School Story is slowly transforming your high school from a tired, boring campus to the ultimate high school campus. The sky is the limit. As an example, as you unlock levels you’ll be able to add a half-pipe or a swimming pool to your high school’s campus.
1. Free updates on a regular basis.
If you’re sick of playing addicting games which hook you in and then fail to provide regular updates, you won’t waste your time by playing High School Story. Since High School Story was released in 2013, Pixelberry have continually provided regular updates such as new characters, new storylines, and new items.
Examples of some of the new storylines which have been released in recent months include a wild spring break trip storyline and a storyline which involves around modeling in a friend’s fashion show.
2. You’ll get to live out your ideal high school experience.
Whether you’re still in high school or have endless regrets about your high school experience, by playing High School Story, you’ll be able to live out your dream high school experience. Your character will be the most popular kid on campus and you’ll get invited to all of the hottest parties. Better yet, you’ll also get to attend prom with a quarterback or cheerleader.
3. You can add real-life friends to High School Story.
If your friends choose to play High School Story, you’ll be able to add them to your game and create an avatar which looks just like your friend. You’ll even be able to play matchmaker and set your real life friend up on a virtual in-game date with another real-life friend or a non-playable character.
4. You’ll get to make a variety of decisions, which will greatly affect your game.
You’ll frequently be given a list of multiple choice answers, which you’ll get to pick from. As an example, at a raging party, one of your friends may ask you whether you pick truth or date or would prefer to skip straight to making out. Remember to pick each answer carefully as each decision will have long-term effects on your story.
Should I download High School Story?
If you’ve always been a big fan of choose your own adventure style stories and simulation games, you’ll be sure to love High School Story. Within no time you’ll continually refresh your PC screen in order to see whether two characters which you set up on a date fell in love or whether you have enough energy to continue playing a particular storyline that has captured your attention!
How To Play/Download High School Story on PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site
- Run and Install it
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification
- After that search for “High School Story”
- Click the Install button next to game icon
- When it’s done, you can find and play High School Story in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections
Download High School Story for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
Apple App Store Link
Amazon App Store Link
High School Story Trailer
More High School Story Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing High School Story, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this article, please rate and share. If you have problems running High School Story on your desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.