This website and its content is copyright of GamesHunters.com – © GamesHunters.com 2019. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge this website as the source of the material.
- you may copy the content(text, images,..) for commercial use, but only if you acknowledge this website as the source of the material.
If above point are not met, you may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Some of the images provided in GamesHunters.com are not the property of our website, they are the property of their respected photographers/owners. Some of the sources of images on the website are from:
Some of the videos embeded in GamesHunters.com are not the property of our website, they are the property of their respected creators/owners. All videos are hosted in Youtube.
GamesHunters respects the intellectual property of others and will respond to claims of alleged copyright infringement if they comply with the law. Such claims should be reported in accordance with this policy.
1. If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, please report any alleged copyright infringement by submitting a Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”) in accordance with the following requirements:
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or – if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice – you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and to which access is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the webite or the exact location where such material may be found.
- Provide your company affiliation (if applicable), mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:“I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”“I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of, the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
- Deliver the Notice, with all items completed, to: Link
2. Upon receipt of the Notice as described above, GamesHunters will take such action as it deems appropriate in its sole discretion, including removal of the alleged infringing content from the website or other services.
Incase of any queries feel free to Contact Us.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by GamesHunters.com and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of GamesHunters. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, GamesHunters.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Gameshunters.com is using the affiliate program of Bluestacks. If you click a link pointing to bluestacks.com and complete a purchase we could make a commission.