Pocket Mortys for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
The most awaited game Pocket Mortys based on famous TV series Ricky and Morty is out now. It was expected on Google Play Store and IOS app store on January 14 2016 but it made its way to the stores earlier which is not a surprise.
Initially Pocket Mortys was only available for IOS and android smart phones but thanks to third party emulators, we can now install Android Apps for PCs.
In the game you have to play the role of Rick. Train other Mortys while joining other Ricks across the multiverse. You must recruit as many Mortys as possible to make a strong army. You will find Mortys like Wizard Morty, Mustache Morty, Cronenberg Morty and many others.
Once you have established a reasonable army, you can attack other Ricks and make your Mortys challenge each other. The aim is to prove to the world that you are the best Rick because you will come across other rival ricks from across the multiverse.
You can upgrade your Mortys to have a better stand against other Ricks. The game also offers many quests and levels through which you will gain points to perform upgrades. It is quite an interesting game to play.
The Game’s Features are as follows:
- Discover dozens of Mortys across the Ricky and Morty’s multiverse.
- Recruit and train your Mortys to level them up against other Ricks and watch them grow.
- Battle other ricks from across the multiverse.
- Come across your favorite characters such as Mr. Meeseks, Bird person and many others.
- Engage in tedious side quests and craft items.
- Win prizes at the Chitz and space arcade blips.
- Game progress will then be auto saved.
From experience, the functionality, gameplay mechanics and the maps of this game are very eye-catching. Crafting items are also available and the prices are reasonable. There are over 70 bizarre Mortys out there. Assemble your own dream team!
How To Play/Download Pocket Mortys for PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site
- Run and Install it
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification
- After that search for “Pocket Mortys”
- Click the Install button next to game icon
- When it’s done, you can find and play Pocket Mortys in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections
Download Pocket Mortys for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
Apple App Store Link
Pocket Mortys Trailer
More Pocket Mortys Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing Pocket Mortys, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you have problems running Pocket Mortys on desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.