Choices: Stories You Play for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
If you grew up reading books which allowed you to choose your own adventure, by making decisions at the end the end of each page, you’ll love Choices: Stories You Play for PC. This popular game which was originally designed for Android and iOS is now available on Mac and Windows and allows you to influence the outcome of the stories which you download.
Everything you need to know about play Choices: Stories You Play.
Whether you’re more interested in waging a war against an evil dictator or navigating your way through a semester at college, you’ll be sure to find storylines which interest you. Examples of some of the genres which are currently on offer include horror, mystery, detective, romance, and drama.
You can even play the role of an up and coming Hollywood actor or actress or a woman vying for the attention of a handsome foreign prince.
When you select a new book, you’ll be able to give your character a unique name and will be able to tailor your character’s look. You can even create a character which looks just like you! Throughout each book, you’ll have the opportunity to restyle your character and purchase one-off outfits, which may unlock secret chapters or give your character an advantage in a crucial scene.
Tips and tricks:
1. Use your diamonds carefully.
Each time you complete a chapter for the first time you’ll be awarded one diamond. Diamonds are Choices: Stories You Play’s form of currency and can be used to unlock special outfits, to spend extra time with your character’s love interest or to purchase powerful weapons or abilities.
There’s little point in wasting your precious diamonds on weapons as you’ll pass each chapter without too much difficulty, without purchasing extra weapons. Instead, spend your diamonds on unlocking extra chapters and spending time with your character’s favorite love interests.
2. Check Choices: Stories You Play each week, for brand new chapters.
New chapters for each book are released on a weekly basis. So it pays to learn which days that your favorite books are due to release a new chapter.
3. Don’t rush when it comes to making timed choices.
Every now and then you’ll be forced to make quick snap decisions, which can greatly influence your character’s success. While you may be tempted to speed read and to make quick decisions, you have far more time than you think, so read each option carefully before clicking on a final decision as if you make the wrong decision, you may have to repeat the chapter.
What makes’s Choices: Stories You Play an addictive game to play?
As you often have to wait a week for the latest chapter to be released and each chapter ends on a cliffhanger, you’ll be dying to find out what happens next. Especially as each story has been expertly written to provide plenty of drama, action, and romance.
So if you love the sound of Choices: Stories You Play, simply download it today and start playing your first chapter today!
How To Play/Download Choices: Stories You Play on PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site
- Run and Install it
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification
- After that search for “Choices: Stories You Play”
- Click the Install button next to game icon
- When it’s done, you can find and play Choices: Stories You Play in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections
Download Choices: Stories You Play for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
Apple App Store Link
Choices: Stories You Play Trailer
More Choices: Stories You Play Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing Choices: Stories You Play, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this article, please rate and share. If you have problems running Choices: Stories You Play on your desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.