Gacha Life for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
If you enjoy dress us focused games and social simulation games such as Second Life and are looking for a brand new game to play, you may be interested in downloading Gacha Life.
Gacha Life is a follow-up game to Gacha Studio a popular game which involved dressing up cute animated characters and posing them in front of a wide variety of backdrops. In order to create fun cartoon scenes.
How does Gacha Life differ to Gacha Studio?
While Gacha Studio is primarily a dress up game, Gacha Life is a social, life simulation game. Once you create a fully customizable character, you’ll be able to explore a new world, which you’ll be able to explore. As well as creating a primary character to explore world, you’ll get to create 7 additional characters to explore Gacha’s new world mode with.
6 Reasons why you’ll love playing Gacha Life:
1. It still offers a fun studio mode to explore.
If you’ve spent countless hours dressing up your Gacha characters in Gacha Studio, you’re in luck as Gacha Life also boasts a studio mode. In studio mode, you’ll have the opportunity to dress you Gacha characters up in a wide selection of bold, creative costumes, before posing your characters in front of your choice of backdrop.
2. There are battle modes in the works.
In the future Gacha Life plans to add battle modes, which is exciting if you enjoy games which feature individual or team duels or battle royale style gameplay.
3. You’ll be able to alter your character’s personality.
Not only will you be able to alter every detail of your character’s appearance but you’ll also be able to set your character’s personality, occupation and relationship status.
4. You’ll be able to access friendly chat rooms.
If you enjoy befriending fellow gamers, make sure to visit Gacha Life’s inbuilt chat rooms, where you’ll be able to make new friends from around the world.
5. There is a new skit mode to explore.
As well as offering a brand new world mode, Gacha Life also features a second new mode, skit mode. Skit mode involves assigning unique roles to different characters before letting different scenes play out. As an example, in one skit one character may be assigned the role of a hero, while another character may be assigned the role of a villain.
6. There are new ways to customize your characters.
As an example, you can now customize different parts of your character’s hair, instead of just selecting a single hairstyle. You’ll be able to select a front piece of hair, a rear piece of hair and a ponytail. As well as being able to add gradient colors to each section of your character’s hair.
When you select clothing items and accessories you’ll also be able to choose the primary color for each item as well as the trim for each clothing item which you select for your character.
So if you enjoy playing both dress up games and life simulators, chances are that you’ll fall in love with Gacha Life!
How To Play/Download Gacha Life on PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site
- Run and Install it
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your Gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification
- After that search for “Gacha Life”
- Click the Install button next to game icon
- When it’s done, you can find and play Gacha Life in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections
Download Gacha Life for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
Gacha Life Trailer
More Gacha Life Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing Gacha Life, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this article, please rate and share. If you have problems running Gacha Life on your desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.