Nibblers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
Every one of you must have played the phenomenal game Angry Birds that had gone viral when it was launched. The Nibblers is another game launched by the developers of Angry Birds that is nearly as addictive as their landmark game.
The game is very easy and fun to play. The matching game starts with the player matching three or more than three fruits so that the nibblers can be called. In design, the game is not much different from other puzzle games, the controls primarily can be matched with other similar puzzle and matching games.
The Nibblers has whopping 200 levels. Logically with each advanced level, the difficulty factor increases. Once in higher levels, the number of obstacles you encounter increase and you have to manage tactfully to stay in the game.
The lizards are your main hindrance in getting your job done. They will try to steal and swipe away the food that you should be targeting. It is important than to concentrate on swiping the food that is present next to any lizard at earliest time possible. The Nibblers can be played with your Facebook account too just like other interactive games.
Just like other games, there are power boosters present in the Nibblers too. Once you start getting increased difficult level, you can use these to clear your way. But they come at a trade-off. Once finished, it gets next to impossible to perform well at higher levels. The power ups include the pincers of the crabs and puffiness that you can use to your advantage.
The beautifully designed game keeps you engrossed with its flashy colorful style. You get to visit different territories as the game advances to higher level. The change of locations keeps the game interesting and the player doesn’t get bored. There is not much depth to the story and the layout is simple yet engrossing.
The makers of the game promise to include other levels in the game too depending upon the initial reception of the game. With all of its making and player-centric style, it is bound to be a hit.
How To Play/Download Nibblers for PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site
- Run and Install it
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification
- After that search for “Nibblers”
- Click the Install button next to game icon
- When it’s done, you can find and play Nibblers in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections
Download Nibblers for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
Apple App Store Link
More Nibblers Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing Nibblers , bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you have problems running Nibblers on desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.