Solitaire – Grand Harvest for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
Solitaire – Grand Harvest is a cross between a traditional Solitaire card game and a farming simulation. To learn about some of the exciting features which Solitaire – Grand Harvest has to offer, simply continue reading.
Each time you start a new level, your aim will be to the clear all the cards from the screen, in order to harvest crops and earn coins. The tricky part of playing this particular game is that you’ll need to select each card in numerical order, which sometimes requires a bit of planning and strategy.
Solitaire – Grand Harvest Features:
1. There are wild cards which offers valuable resources.
Each time you flip over a new card there is a small chance that you’ll turn over a valuable wild card. As an example, you may receive a wild card which gives you extra grain. Part of the thrill of playing Solitaire – Grand Harvest is definitely flipping over each mystery card, to reveal a new card.
While you can wait till you discover a wild card during a level, you can also choose to purchase wild cards using the coins which you earn during each level.
2. Bonus wheel which offers extra prizes.
In order to get ahead playing Solitaire – Grand Harvest make sure to spin the bonus wheel. As you can win a wide variety of prizes. Examples of which include free coins, free rounds and bonus cards as well as extra harvests.
3. Thousands of levels to conquer.
Solitaire – Grand Harvest features thousands of unique, challenging levels. So if you’re looking to download a fun, beautifully animated card game that will keep you hooked for hours on end, you’ll never run out of levels to beat.
4. Bright, high quality graphics.
Solitaire – Grand Harvest offers stunning, bright, high quality graphics. If you enjoy playing games which offer beautifully animated levels, you’ll be blown away by Solitaire – Grand Harvest’s high quality graphics.
5. Helpful power ups.
Once you’ve cleared the first hundred levels, you’ll find that the subsequent levels which you’ll face will get harder and harder. If there is a particular level that you find really tough and get stuck on, you’ll be able to use a power up, in order to help you beat the level that you’re stuck on, so that you’ll be able to finally move on to the next level.
Just be sure to use your power ups wisely as power ups are quite rare and should be saved for particularly difficult levels.
6. Hourly bonuses that are worth logging on to claim.
Each hour you’ll be able to harvest your farm’s current crops. So if you’re looking for a quick and easy way to earn extra bonuses and bonus coins, it’s well worth logging onto play Solitaire – Grand Harvest on a regular basis.
So if you grew up playing solitaire, either on your PC or with a pack of cards and enjoy farming simulation games, you’ll soon become hooked on playing Solitaire – Grand Harvest!
How To Play/Download Solitaire – Grand Harvest on PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site.
- Run and Install it.
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your Gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification.
- After that search for “Solitaire – Grand Harvest”.
- Click the Install button next to game icon.
- When it’s done, you can find and play Solitaire – Grand Harvest in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections.
Download Solitaire – Grand Harvest for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
Apple App Store Link
Solitaire – Grand Harvest Trailer
More Solitaire – Grand Harvest Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing Solitaire – Grand Harvest, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this article, please rate and share. If you have problems running Solitaire – Grand Harvest on your desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.