PewdiePie’s Tuber Simulator for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
If you’re a fan of PewDiePie, who is one of the most recognizable, watched Youtubers in the world, continue reading to learn everything you need to know about his popular game PewDiePie’s Tuber Simulator.
If you download PewDiePie’s Tuber Simulator you’ll get a chance to discover what it takes to be a world famous YouTube sensation. PewDiePie’s Tuber Simulator is a retro inspired simulation game, in which you’ll take your character from being a newbie blogger with 0 followers to the most viewed vlogger in the world.
PewDiePie’s Tuber Simulator Features:
1. Realistic gameplay.
In order to become a famous blogger you’ll need to film videos in order to gain views and followers.
2. You’ll be able to purchase new items when your views and follower increase.
When your character’s views and followers increase you’ll be able to purchase new items such as filming equipment, furniture and clothing. You’ll even be able to purchase a cute pet to show off in your videos!
3. Voice acting by PewDiePie.
PewDiePie’s in game character is voiced by PewDiePie himself, Felix Kjellberg. So if you’ve been following PewDiePie’s channel for years, you’ll get a kick out of hearing his contributions to the game.
4. Puggle a fun, in-game mini game.
As Felix and his girlfriend own a pug, PewdiePie’s Tuber Simulator features a pug themed, claw machine game. Just be careful not to spend too much of your in game points on playing too many rounds of Puggle as if you fail an attempt, each subsequent attempt will increase in cost.
However, if you have a knack for picking up pugs with your claw, you may be find it highly lucrative to spend a lot of your time playing PewdiePie’s Tuber Simulator on playing Puggle.
5. Knowledge Tree.
As you work your way through PewdiePie’s Tuber Simulator make sure to keep checking your Knowledge Tree, which is your upgrade system. Where you’ll be able to unlock bonuses in exchange for brains that you’ve earned.
To unlock certain tiles on the knowledge tree, you’ll first need to accumulate a certain amount of subscribers. So it’s well worth trying to accumulate as many subscribers to your channel as you can.
6. Clothing and skins.
The more popular your channel becomes the more clothing items and skins you’ll unlock. As an example, if you work hard enough soon enough you’ll be able to unlock and purchase a zombie skin for your character.
Alternatively, you may be interested in unlocking magenta colored skin for your avatar or a samurai ponytail, to differentiate your avatar from your friends’ avatars.
In order to quickly gain in game currency, make sure to complete as many quests as possible. As successfully completing quests is the fastest way to earn money in PewdiePie’s Tuber Simulation.
8. In game gifts.
If you can convince your friends to play PewdiePie’s Tuber Simulation, you’ll be able to send and receive helpful in game gifts, that will make levelling up a whole lot faster.
So if you’re ready to become Youtube’s biggest sensation, it’s well worth playing PewdiePie’s Tuber Simulation, which will allow you to experience what its like to become a Youtube star!
How To Play/Download PewdiePie’s Tuber Simulator on PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site
- Run and Install it
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your Gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification
- After that search for “PewdiePie’s Tuber Simulator”
- Click the Install button next to game icon
- When it’s done, you can find and play PewdiePie’s Tuber Simulator in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections
Download PewdiePie’s Tuber Simulator for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
Apple App Store Link
Amazon App Store Link
PewdiePie’s Tuber Simulator Trailer
More PewdiePie’s Tuber Simulator Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing PewdiePie’s Tuber Simulator, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this article, please rate and share. If you have problems running PewdiePie’s Tuber Simulator on your desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.