Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Generation for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
The game of Yu-Gi-Oh! is played by players that duel each other using a variety of Spell, Monster, and Trap cards to defeat the opponent’s monsters and who would be the first to drop their Life points to zero it is important how to learn to play it correctly, so you need to read all about the rulebook before playing it and while you’re new in this game.
Understanding the rules will help you on many things on how you help the game of cards so keep on mind the rulebook that you read during the first games.
Rules of the game
Timing & fast effects the fast effect can be activated any player either the player even during their opponent’s turns, as long all the conditions appropriate. And whether both players what to play fast effect by activating it in the Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Generation at the same time. Anytime it can be a big difference places their fast effect on the Chain first. Many guides can help you on how to play this game by a fast effect or by normal game. It’s usually the player got the turn to have a chance to activate another fast effect.
However when using a chain there a chance to passes back and forth between players. (Chain rules: see example, the next Phase, or step) that is the opponent has the opportunity to go next to activate the fast effect, before proceeding the next turn. By following the chart in the bottom to see on which player can go next regarding the next fast effects.
Activating card effect that would be summons the same Type/ with the Attribute monster as you have on your field. You can also summon more monster type the result is on defending on what you have in your field. Activating card they would be a summon monster with the more.
Than you can just summoned attribute monster but you must immediately pick one of you monster and send it all to the Graveyard. If you already control a summoned monster effect targets, you can only target monsters without the targeting like example Return it to different Dimension as long as at least 1 for is the right Type or Attribute.
On that case Summoned monster in the field this rules is applies on Beast Gladiator a monster. You can return a Gladiator Beast on your deck and can activate its effects as long as you have a gladiator Type monster in your deck and with the same attribute as you returned. But if you have no monster face-up when the effects resolves, then you can summon any type of monster with type or attribute.
How To Play/Download Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Generation for PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site
- Run and Install it
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification
- After that search for “Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Generation”
- Click the Install button next to game icon
- When it’s done, you can find and play Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Generation in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections
Download Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Generation for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
Apple App Store Link
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Generation Gameplay Trailer
More Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Generation Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Generation, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you have problems running Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Generation on desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.