Pocket MapleStory for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
The original MapleStory, released in 2003 for Korea, was an instant success with gamers all over the nation. The simple, yet polished classes, the intuitive, yet highly enjoyable game play, and unique 2D side scrolling graphics all contributed to its massive success.
Recently, much to the excitement of fans, Nexon (the creator of the original MapleStory) announced that they would be developing an app called “Pocket MapleStory for PC.”
Designed to allow fans to take their beloved MapleStory on the go, this app primarily caters to iPhone and Android users. With its simple, yet effective program, Nexon has created a very effective app for playing MapleStory with virtually zero lag or downtime. It can be downloaded in the “App Store,” if you own an iPhone, or in the “Google Play Store,” if you own an Android.
MapleStory is known for its unique quests and dungeons, as well as its 2D side-scrolling graphics. In the game, you can play any number of classes and you get to choose if you want to complete quests, explore dungeons, or relentlessly farm monsters, all the while gaining experience points and leveling up your abilities.
Since the original release of MapleStory, Nexon has added a vast number of classes. Currently there are Explorers, Cygnus Knights, Heroes, and Resistance. If you’re a beginner, it’s recommended that you start out as an explorer.
They’re a very simple class, yet can grow into very powerful characters (you choose between a warrior, magician, bowman, thief, or pirate).
If you’re looking for more variety, but aren’t quite yet to take on a difficult class such as the Heroes or the Resistance, try making a Cygnus Knight. They’re a bit more complicated than the original Explorer class, but their development parallels that of the Explorer class, so it’s a new twist to a familiar style of playing.
If you’re an advanced player, try taking on a Hero or Resistance character – they’re very difficult to play, but if you can get the hang of it, you will be a very powerful force to reckon with.
Overall, MapleStory is a classic MMORPG, and is beloved by fans. With an almost limitless number of quests, dungeons, and monsters to kill, it’s sure to keep you hooked from the second you make your first character.
How To Play/Download Pocket MapleStory for PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site
- Run and Install it
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification
- After that search for “Pocket MapleStory”
- Click the Install button next to game icon
- When it’s done, you can find and play Pocket MapleStory in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections
Warrning: Pocket MapleStory servers shutted down and it is removed from iOS and Google Android App Stores!
Pocket MapleStory Trailer
More Pocket MapleStory Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing Pocket MapleStory, bluestacks asks you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please sharewith your friends. If you have problems running Pocket MapleStory on desktop pc or any other issues, leave a comment below.