MapleStory M for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
If you enjoy playing games which feature multiple different types of gameplay and cute characters you may be tempted to download MapleStory M for PC. MapleStory M is an adventure based MMORPG which offers enough content to keep even the most active gamer busy for months on end.
7 Reasons why you need to try MapleStory M:
1. You’ll be able to explore endless cities.
Part of the fun of playing RPG is being able to explore city after city as each city will offer different stores, quests, characters, and items. Some of the MapleStory M cities which you’ll get to explore include Elinia, Kerning City, and Henesys. All of which boast stunning, high-quality graphics.
2. MapleStory M offers plenty of real-time events which will keep you coming back for more.
If you’re sick of wasting your time playing titles which offer little new content to keep you hooked, you’ll love the fact that MapleStory M offers frequent real-time events. Better yet, most real-time events such as temporary quests offer incredible rewards, which are well worth your time.
3. You can join a guild or create your own guild in order to take on powerful dungeon bosses.
One way to score lucrative or powerful rewards is to take on powerful dungeon bosses in battle. The best way to defeat a powerful dungeon boss is to join a guild or to create your own guild in order to join forces with allies, in order to take down your powerful opponent.
As an example, you can join a raid of up to 10 players in order to fight one of MapleStory M’s most powerful dungeon bosses Zakum. If your raid is successful each member of your group will be rewarded with rare, exclusive rewards.
4. You can still explore dungeons on your own.
While you’ll need to join or create a guild in order to take on powerful dungeon bosses, you’ll still be able to access mini dungeons on your own. A word to the wise, if you’re looking for a quick way to level up a few levels, it’s well worth spending a bit of time exploring a few mini dungeons as most mini dungeons offer ways to collect plenty of easy experience points.
5. You can also upgrade your equipment in order to level up quickly.
Another way to level your character up quickly and painlessly is to regularly purchase new equipment, which you can use to enhance your character’s abilities and to level up faster.
6. If you enjoy customizing characters you’ll have a ball playing MapleStory M.
There are countless hairstyles, outfits, and accessories which you can use to create a unique character which reflects your sense of style and your personality. Examples of some of the accessories which you may want to equip include floral garlands, hats, and crowns.
7. MapleStory M boasts a bustling marketplace.
MapleStory M also boasts a vibrant marketplace where you’ll be able to buy and sell items and to make new friends.
So if you like the idea of playing MapleStory M and exploring new cities, creating a one of a kind character and joining a guild to take down dungeon bosses, it’s well worth testing it out on your PC!
How To Play/Download MapleStory M on PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site
- Run and Install it
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your Gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification
- After that search for “MapleStory M”
- Click the Install button next to game icon
- When it’s done, you can find and play MapleStory M in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections
Download MapleStory M for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
Apple App Store Link
MapleStory M Trailer
More MapleStory M Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing MapleStory M, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this article, please rate and share. If you have problems running MapleStory M on your desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.