Minions Paradise for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
We played the copy of game using a Android emulator – BlueStacks App player. We Play as a minion named Phil who is given the objective to turn a deserted island into a tropical island so as to redeem himself.
The Game starts with a cut scene in which Phil is introduced as a troublemaker on a cruise ship with his fellow minions on vacation.Ultimately what he does is, he crashes the ship and incurs the wrath of his minions as they are washed up ashore. To Make amends for his mistake he tries to turn the deserted island into a swanky resort. YUP that is minion’s only party place.
The Game is a kind of city simulator wherein you stock up coins, resources through hard work or as in-app purchase and then continue building an ever expanding city.As time passes by , you would be joined in by other minions who serve you to build up your territory and also adds a refreshing outlook to the game. To break the boredom and to keep the newly arrived minions happy, you need to fulfill their wish list. This allows for more fun activities and also for more currency.
EA gave the glimpse of the game in 2015 E3 . The game is beautifully designed but don’t expect any thing on high graphics (though you could download High Definition Pack). If you have played any other simulator you won’t find much difference.
The in-app purchases are almost necessary or else it would take a significant amount of patience and time to complete the Game.The always online part has it’s own gimmicks and few crashes in the game is common. Soon you would get bored and then start looking for other games, which can not be really helped. Another problem with the game is space constraints, you would always have to download additional parts which would give trouble to less tech -savvy people who just want to play games.
The Game is good but it could have been paced faster, and few bug update to fix crashes would also be appreciated. But the game lives up to it’s expectation and offers visually bright and colorful scenes which would make you feel good. And the minions being super cute is always a plus point. Overall a decent attempt by Electronic Arts which makes it a good game, which is worth playing.
How To Play/Download Minions Paradise for PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site
- Run and Install it
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification
- After that search for “Minions Paradise”
- Click the Install button next to game icon
- When it’s done, you can find and play Minions Paradise in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections
Warrning: Minions Paradise servers shutted down and it is removed from iOS and Google Android App Stores!
Minions Paradise Trailer
More Minions Paradise Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing Minions Paradise, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe,tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you have problems running Minions Paradise on desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.