Azur Lane for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
If you’re drawn to anime style shooters but are looking to branch out from playing Japanese anime games, check out Azur Lane, developed by YoStar. The game is a Chinese side-scrolling shooter/RPG, which is a fantasy title that was creatively inspired by World War II.
Azur Lane is set in an alternative time line of World War II and each of the female heroines which feature in Azur Lane has been inspired by a different World War II warship. As you work your way through playing Azur Lane, you’ll come across characters which are based off US, British, Japanese and German ships.
As an example, there are characters named after the USS Laffey a famous American destroyer and the German destroyer Z23.
The hype around Azur Lane
Azur Lane has won numerous gaming awards including a Google Best Game award and has been adapted into a series of books. There is also plans for Azur Lane to become a TV show as millions of players world-wide play Azur Lane on a daily basis, with thousands of new players downloading Azur Lane on a weekly basis.
Tips on playing Azur Lane:
1. Carefully select six characters to form an imposing fleet.
In order to defeat your opponents in battle, you’ll need to select six different characters, in order to form your battle squad, who will be referred to in Azur Lane as your fleet.
2. Choose a strong back row and a front row.
Each fleet is made up of a back row of 3 characters and a front row of 3 characters. Make sure to place your destroyers, light cruisers and heavy cruisers to your front row and to place three battleships, battlecruisers or aircraft carriers to your front row. In order to increase your chances of winning your battle.
3. Don’t use the same line up for each battle.
Different battles that you select will require different combinations of ships. So make sure to tailor your fleet before you face off against a new opponent. As just because you beat an enemy using one line up, doesn’t mean that you’ll defeat your next opponent with the same fleet.
4. Be prepared to be ambushed by carrying extra ammo and fuel.
No matter how prepared you are for your battles, there is always a chance that you’ll be ambushed by enemies. So it pays to carry extra fuel and ammo, so that you’ll be able to defend yourself in an ambush.
5. Remember that fuel is more important than ammo.
There are two main resources in Azur Lane, ammo and fuel. Fuel is the most important asset which you’ll collect as you can’t travel without fuel, however you can still fight your foes with no ammo.
Just keep in mind that if you’ve run out of ammo, your attacks will only deal half the amount of damage, which they’d normally cause. So while fuel is king in Azur Lane, it’s still worth trying to accumulate as much ammo as possible.
If you’re intrigued by Azur Lane’s unique storyline and realistic gameplay, you may be surprised at how much fun Azur Lane is to play.
How To Play/Download Azur Lane on PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site
- Run and Install it
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your Gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification
- After that search for “Azur Lane”
- Click the Install button next to game icon
- When it’s done, you can find and play Azur Lane in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections
Download Azur Lane for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
Apple App Store Link
Azur Lane Trailer
More Azur Lane Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing Azur Lane, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this article, please rate and share. If you have problems running Azur Lane on your desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.