Hago for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
If you’re a casual, social gamer and prefer to play games which allow you to specialize with your real life friends and to make new friends, you’ll love playing Hago!
5 Reasons to play Hago:
1. You’ll be able to play a wide variety of ever-changing games.
One of the reasons why Hago is such a popular game is that it features an ever-changing collection of fun mini-games. So if you grow tired of playing your favorite Hago game, you won’t have any trouble finding a new favorite game to challenge your friends to play with you.
Examples of the types of games which you’ll find on Hago include puzzles games, adventure games, brain games and new takes on classic board games such as snakes and ladders.
One of the most popular games on Hago is Knife Hit, which is a simple yet addictive game which involves trying to throw knives as precisely as possible in order to earn big points.
2. You’ll be able to voice chat with your friends as you play head to head games.
Another reason why you may enjoy Hago is that you’ll actually be able to voice chat with your friends as you play a wide variety of games together. So if you enjoy competitive banter with your friends or enjoy talking to your friends about your everyday life, when you’re gaming, it’s well worth trying out Hago‘s voice chat feature.
3. Each game is short and sweet and will easily hold your attention.
If you’re looking to play a casual game, you’re probably looking to play short games that are likely to hold your attention. Luckily, each game featured on Hago is 3 minutes or shorter. So you won’t have any trouble focusing on your games and beating your competition.
Better yet, if you lose a game, you won’t have invested too much time into your game and will easily be able to re-challenge your opponent.
4. All the games which you’ll find on Hago are easy to learn.
If you’re worried about having to spend hours playing a single game in order to be able to be able to beat your opponents, don’t worry. As all the games on Hago are easy to learn and feature simple, intuitive controls, you’ll be able to beat your first opponent within a few minutes of downloading Hago.
5. If you download Hago, there is the possibility that you may make a few new online friends.
One of the reasons why you enjoy playing multiplayer games is getting to meet new gamers from around the world, you’ll love chatting with casual gamers from around the world. If you really get on with a new friend that you make, you’ll also be able to get to know each other through Hago’s voice chat feature, without sharing your personal contact details.
So if you want to make online friends, in a safe environment, it’s well worth downloading Hago. Just be warned that while some of Hago’s games seem simple, you can easily spend hours playing them.
How To Play/Download Hago on PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site
- Run and Install it
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your Gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification
- After that search for “Hago”
- Click the Install button next to game icon
- When it’s done, you can find and play Hago in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections
Download Hago for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
Apple App Store Link
More Hago Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing Hago, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this article, please rate and share. If you have problems running Hago on your desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.