DigimonLinks for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
Whether you grew up binge watching Digimon or are simply looking to play a battle focused game which offers cute animated monsters, continue reading to discover why it’s worth downloading DigimonLinks for PC.
How to play DigimonLinks
In DigimonLinks you’ll spend your time training adorable monsters named Digimon, which you’ll then be able to use to battle other trainers. If you enjoy playing gacha style battle games or Pokemon, you’ll really enjoy playing DigimonLinks.
DigimonLinks Key Features:
1. You’ll be able to build a farm to raise highly skilled Digimon.
In order to raise your Digimon into fierce fighters, you’ll need to build your first Digimon farm. Once you’ve built your Digimon farm, you’ll be able to train specific Digimon to learn new skills and to level up, so that they’re strong enough to compete against other Digimon in the battle arena.
As you level up, you’ll be able to build new facilities for your farm, such as new training grounds for your Digimon. That will allow you to teach your Digimon more powerful moves, which you’ll then be able to test in battle.
2. You can create teams of three.
The majority of time which you spend playing DigimonLinks will be in duel mode, where your team of three Digimon will fight against another real life player’s team of three Digimon. Each of your Digimon will have different leadership stats, legacy skills and signature skills, so make sure to choose your team wisely, in order to increase your chances of winning.
3. You can form bonds with your Digimon.
The closer your bond is to your Digimon, the harder your Digimon will try to win battles. So it’s well worth training with your Digimon between battles, in order to strengthen your bond with your favorite Digimon.
4. DigimonLinks offers a compelling, engaging mystery to solve.
If game’s which offer a mysterious storyline to solve interest you, then you may be interested in discovering why there have been so many disturbances in the digital world.
5. There are dozens of different Digimon species to collect.
If you’ve ever watched an episode of the Digimon anime series, you’ll be able to collect all of the characters that you watched in DigmonLinks. If you’ve never seen an episode of Digimon and have no idea what Digimon look like, Digimon are digital monsters that resemble creatures such as birds, plants and dragons. There is even a Digimon which resembles a cactus but which boasts eyes and a mouth.
6. Your Digimon will be able to evolve.
Every Digimon species can evolve several times. So it’s well worth continuing to train your Digimon to see what their final evolution is.
7. 3D battles.
One reason why DigimonLinks is so unique is that it offers stunning, high quality 3D battles, that will take your breath away.
So if you’re ready to start training your very first Digimon, it’s well worth downloading DigimonLinks today. As sooner you start playing the sooner you’ll get to evolve your very first Digimon into it’s second form!
How To Play/Download DigimonLinks on PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site.
- Run and Install it.
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your Gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification.
- After that search for “DigimonLinks”.
- Click the Install button next to game icon.
- When it’s done, you can find and play DigimonLinks in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections.
Download DigimonLinks for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
Apple App Store Link
More DigimonLinks Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing DigimonLinks, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this article, please rate and share. If you have problems running DigimonLinks on your desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.