Alto’s Adventure for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
Alto’s Adventure is a two-dimensional continuous escape game played by Alto and his friends, who tries to ski in the steep alpine slopes on a skate board. Along the adventure you will find deserted ruins, and you will have to jump off the slopes and save wild lamas.
The Alto’s Adventure controls are as simple and effective: Just press the screen to jump, and press and hold to make the character spin in the sky. This may be dangerous, but if you can land safely you will get a boost.
Although the main goal of Alto’s Adventure for PC is to reach the maximum possible point, you can also try to complete a series of tasks between the playing roles. There are up to a total of 180 different tasks that add a bit of variation to the game, as well as having five hidden characters you can open.
Without a doubt, the best thing about this game is its amazing graphics. Alto’s adventure offers a beautiful aesthetic feel, enhanced by day and night alternation and varied weather conditions. We will not exaggerate if we say it may be among the most beautiful Android games ever.
Alto’s Adventure is a great game that combines amusing and addictive gameplay with semi-magical graphics. Her soundtrack and sound effects contribute to a sense of total indulgence, so we suggest using earphones while playing.
Alto’s Adventure in beginning of the game was not very exciting, but it has seen many improvements over time, making it enter the list of final candidates for the Award 2015 for the best 2D video. The developer of Alto’s Adventure was behind the development of known applications such as Shifts and Checkmark 2.
Most of the other games in which the game of unlimited progress becomes rather dull over time, but Alto’s Adventure offers something special that will make you go back to playing the game again.
Goals are challenges that you must be careful to accomplish, as your level will rise when you finish each pack of three goals. There are more than 180 different goals, so there will always be a new challenge. Alto’s Adventure is compatible with the Arcade and will show you the achievements of your friends on the road. You’ll know that you’ve surpassed your friends’ achievements by passing the point they reached in the game.
Here are some of the most famous features in Alto’s Adventure for PC:
- It is one of the most beautiful and distinctive games since it was issued.
- Alto’s Adventure takes you to a fascinating world in an endless ski trip in the mountains and forests.
- Wonderful soundtrack in addition to extraordinary graphics.
- Includes a large number of challenges and a variety of options to play and challenge friends.
- What distinguishes this game is the ease of learning.
- The effects are quite different and real, such as weather, atmosphere, light and fantastic play dynamics.
- Aesthetic visual effects of design.
- Rated as the best game of 2015 and one of the best games on PC.
How To Play/Download Alto’s Adventure for PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site
- Run and Install it
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification
- After that search for “Alto’s Adventure”
- Click the Install button next to game icon
- When it’s done, you can find and play Alto’s Adventure in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections
Download Alto’s Adventure for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
Apple App Store Link
Amazon App Store Link
Alto’s Adventure Trailer
More Alto’s Adventure Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing Alto’s Adventure, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this article, please rate and share. If you have problems running Alto’s Adventure on your desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.