Airline Commander for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
If you’re on the hunt for the perfect flight simulation game, it’s well worth testing out Airline Commander for PC.
So if you’re interested in having a go at virtually flying a wide variety of different types of commercial planes, simply continue reading to discover a few key reasons why you’ll love playing Airline Commander.
6 Reasons why you’ll become addicted to playing Airline Commander:
1. There are hundreds of different airports to explore.
As every airport and runway in the world offers slightly different conditions, you’ll be excited to read that Airline Commander boasts hundreds of different runways and airports to fly to and from. As examples, you’ll get to try and land at airports which feature short, challenging runways as well as airports which offfer runways which are located right next to the sea.
So if you want to experience some of the real challenges with pilots around the world face when it comes time to land, you’ll love playing Airline Commander.
2. It boasts highly realistic gameplay.
Airline Commander offers highly realistic gameplay. As an example, whilst you’re sitting in the cockpit of your chosen plane you’ll have to learn how to retract and lower your landing gear, how to monitor your plane’s altitude and speed and how to increase the power of your plane’s engine at the right time.
So if you’re looking for a realistic flight simulation, that offers some of the real challenges of flying a real plane, you’ll quickly become addicted to playing Airline Commander.
3. You’ll have a chance to earn various pilots licenses.
In order to add certain planes to your fleet, you’ll need to acquire new pilots licenses by passing increasingly difficult pilots tests. That you’ll need to train for and which are sure to test your piloting skills.
4. You’ll be able to build your very own fleet of planes.
As you progress through Airline Commander’s challenges you’ll be able to start building an impressive fleet of aircraft. As you’ll need different types of planes to complete different international routes. After all, you can’t complete a long haul flight using a plane which has only been designed to handle short, domestic routes.
5. You can collect different rewards on your flights.
As you play Airline Commander, you’ll have a chance to collect a wide variety of rewards such as in-game money, which you’ll be able to use to purchase new planes as well as flight points and ACC credits. So it’s well worth trying to max out your performance points for each flight, in order to increase your chances of receiving as many rewards as you can pick up as possible.
6. There are limited time contracts which you can fulfill.
If you fulfill limited time contracts, you’ll receive lucrative rewards for your effort. So it’s definitely worth completing limited time contracts before they expire.
So if you’ve ever fancied becoming a pilot or are interested in the aviation industry, it’s well worth your time downloading Airline Commander. As it’s one of the best airline simulation games that’s currently available.
How To Play/Download Airline Commander on PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site
- Run and Install it
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your Gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification
- After that search for “Airline Commander”
- Click the Install button next to game icon
- When it’s done, you can find and play Airline Commander in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections
Download Airline Commander for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
Apple App Store Link
Airline Commander Trailer
More Airline Commander Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing Airline Commander, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this article, please rate and share. If you have problems running Airline Commander on your desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.