MU Origin for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
MU Origin developed by Webzen Inc. is a new multiplayer and highly customizable game for smartphones. MU Origin gives their players a unique MMORPG experience. Though the concept is nothing new but the strategies on keeping its gamers hooked for a long time with its infinite content and very rich graphics. You should simply to go on a journey to chase down your enemies, destroy them and bring the harmony back to the world.
Players can pick their hero from three sections: Dark Knight, Dark Wizard and Elf. All three have their unique skills. When the player starts the game field, he’ll receive direction on how to build up himself for the battles. And will be immediately faced a battle with spiders to drill battle skills. After equipping your hero with the most intense weapons, gain a few skills to make it an exceptional warrior.
As you move towards the higher levels, your hero will continue gaining some compelling aptitudes and turn into a monster. You can gather Zens, Star Essences and Diamonds in the PVP Areas and exchange them with the trading and auction system.
In spite of the fact that playing this game on an Android phone is very simple, yet a portion of the gamer might want to play it on their PCs also. For such users, we have this guide here.
The guide shows you the ways of play MU Origin for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 Desktop PC/Laptop and a Mac OS X Macbook or iMac. MU Origin for PC can be played by means of BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS, YouWave, Ipadian and Remix OS, etc.
How To Play/Download MU Origin for PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site
- Run and Install it
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification
- After that search for “MU Origin”
- Click the Install button next to game icon
- When it’s done, you can find and play MU Origin in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections
Download MU Origin for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
Apple App Store Link
MU Origin Trailer
More MU Origin Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing MU Origin, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this article, please rate and share. If you have problems running MU Origin on desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.