King’s Raid for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
If you enjoy deck building games or battle based games which feature elements of magic and fantasy, you may be interested in downloading King’s Raid for PC. As it combines a traditional deck building game with epic battles and a whole lot of magic.
Why King’s Raid is Worth Playing:
1. You’ll be able to build a deck full of a variety of powerful heroes.
The more you play King’s Raid, the more character cards which you’ll collect, which will help you build an unstoppable deck, which will be capable of defeating an endless stream of powerful foes.
In order to build a strong deck, try to collect rare cards which may offer special bonuses and try to collect cards which boast vastly different abilities. So no matter which opponent you face, you’ll have a variety of useful cards in your deck to battle with.
2. You’ll be able to complete a wide array of varied fun-filled quests.
A big part of King’s Raid is completing quests, which are essentially challenges, which you should complete in order to receive a wide variety of valuable prizes. Such as rare cards, which will be extra useful in a tough battle, which could go either way.
3. Your stamina won’t run out quickly.
In order to start a battle, you’ll need to have a minimum amount of stamina. However, if you’re tired of playing games which deplete your energy bar in mere minutes, there’s no need to worry as it’s almost impossible to run out of energy. So you’ll be able to complete as many battles or quests, as you like, without running out of energy.
4. You’ll be able to enter fun team-based competitions.
While it may be fun defeating foes on your own, it’s even more fun taking on enemies as part of a strong, united team. You can choose to form a team of real-life friends or to be matched with strangers, who are sure to become friends on the battlefield!
5. The more levels you climb, the more fun you’ll have.
As you progress up King’s Raid levels, you’ll open up more complex fun quests. In order to level up complete as many quests as you can as well as competing in daily team-based competitions.
In order to quickly progress in King’s Raid, it’s also well worth playing King’s Raid every few hours as once you exhaust your energy levels it only takes a few hours for your energy bar to restore itself.
6. King’s Raid boasts cute high-quality animations.
As King’s Raid was originally developed by Vespa in South Korea, it boasts high-quality cartoon style animations, which make King’s Raid a visually stunning game to play. Better yet King’s Raid boosts smooth animation, which doesn’t lag or glitch.
7. King’s Raid has achieved phenomenal success on a global level.
King’s Raid boasts a large base of loyal, dedicated players, so if you’re interested in playing a game which has legions of fans, it’s well worth playing King’s Raid.
So what are you waiting for? There’s no better time to start building your deck of brave heroes!
How To Play/Download King’s Raid on PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site
- Run and Install it
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification
- After that search for “King’s Raid”
- Click the Install button next to game icon
- When it’s done, you can find and play King’s Raid in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections
Download King’s Raid for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
Apple App Store Link
King’s Raid Trailer
More King’s Raid Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing King’s Raid, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this article, please rate and share. If you have problems running King’s Raid on your desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.