The Walking Dead: Our World for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
If you’re a fan of The Walking Dead comics or TV series, it’s well worth downloading The Walking Dead: Our World for PC.
The Walking Dead: Our World is an augmented reality-based game which involves teaming up with your favorite Walking Dead characters to fight and defend your territory from zombie hordes.
Pros of playing The Walking Dead: Our World:
1. You’ll be able to collect and interact with your favorite Walking Dead characters.
Some fan favorites who you’ll get a chance to fight with include Rick, Michonne, and Daryl. Better yet, the further you progress through the game, the more characters you’ll get to meet and interact with.
2. You’ll have an opportunity to interact with other players.
As well as interacting with Walking Dead characters you’ll also get plenty of opportunities to unite with other players in order to reclaim your city from terrifyingly realistic zombies. As examples, you’ll be able to build emergency shelters with your fellow players and fight zombie hordes with local players.
3. You’ll be able to equip some of your favorite Walking Dead characters’ weapons.
In order to increase your chances of surviving a brutal zombie attack, it’s well worth equipping legendary weapons such as Daryl’s crossbow.
4. Weekly challenges.
If you enjoy playing games which are continually updated with new content and brand new challenges, you’ll love the fact that The Walking Dead: Our World offers brand new weekly challenges each week.
If you want to win big rewards such as new characters and weapons as well as valuable experience points it’s well worth teaming up with other players in a group, in order to increase your chances of winning a huge loot of valuable prizes.
The Walking Dead: Our World Tips:
1. Check on your game multiple times a day.
As each action which you take requires energy and you may find that your energy depletes quickly, it’s definitely well worth reopening The Walking Dead: Our World several times a day. So that you’ll be able to make use of your replenished energy as soon as possible.
2. Focus on leveling up in order to unlock new perks.
When you first start playing The Walking Dead: Our World your first priority should be to level up as fast as possible. In order to gain enough experience points in order to level up, make sure to complete your daily missions and to upgrade your selected heroes and weapons on a regular basis.
3. Team up with other players on a daily basis.
Another way to level up quickly is to join group challenges as group challenges award a lot more experience points than individual missions and challenges. So it’s well worth convincing some of your friends to play The Walking Dead: Our World with you. Although you can also choose to play with strangers in your area.
So if you love augmented reality based games or you are simply a huge fan of The Walking Dead comics and TV series, it’s definitely worth playing The Walking Dead: Our World with your friends!
How To Play/Download The Walking Dead: Our World on PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site
- Run and Install it
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification
- After that search for “The Walking Dead: Our World”
- Click the Install button next to game icon
- When it’s done, you can find and play The Walking Dead: Our World in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections
Download The Walking Dead: Our World for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
Apple App Store Link
The Walking Dead: Our World Trailer
More The Walking Dead: Our World Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing The Walking Dead: Our World, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this article, please rate and share. If you have problems running The Walking Dead: Our World on your desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.