The Room Three for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
In 2008, six artists quit their jobs in order to develop games full-time. Four and a half years later they developed ‘The Room’; a puzzle-solving game with horror elements which went on to win a BAFTA award. The Room Three is the third installment in this award-winning series.
The Room Three follows from where the Room Two left off. You are lured to a haunting mansion called ‘Grey Holm’ on a desolate island in your search for the Null.
There you meet ‘The Craftsman’ who has set up a series of trials to test your worthiness to be his apprentice and you must use all of your puzzle-solving skills in order to make your way out.
The Room 3 is larger than previous installments and set in beautifully crafted new environments across multiple areas. The puzzles are challenging and well thought out without being too difficult to solve.
Puzzle design keeps in line with the winning formula that gamers came to love while adding a few new ideas and multiple ways to solve some puzzles.
The player has the option of returning previously cleared rooms and making different decision, giving the game alternate endings which is always good for replay value.
Although engaging, The Room Three for PC is far from high-paced. Casual gamers will miss the mind-numbing thrill of running around and shooting everything that moves. It isn’t for people who like to think too hard while they play.
The controls are still far from perfect but that is always going to be the case on mobile games. And just like most mobile games it is rather brief with a completion time of four-seven hours.
The Room Three for PC is a great addition to the series. It expands well on the success of its previous tittles and makes for a unique and tactile experience. With the ghostly apparitions, skittering rodents and murmured voices you can’t help but get a little freaked out.
How To Play/Download The Room Three for PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site
- Run and Install it
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification
- After that search for “The Room Three”
- Click the Install button next to game icon
- When it’s done, you can find and play The Room Three in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections
Download The Room Three for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Apple App Store Link
The Room Three Trailer
More The Room 3 Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing The Room Three, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you have problems running The Room Three on desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.