Hero Hunters for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
If you love playing fast paced survival battles, which put you against real life players from around the world, it’s well worth trying out Hero Hunters for PC. Especially if you consider yourself a great sharpshooter and frequently play third player shooter titles.
Hero Hunters Features:
1. Powerful legendary heroes.
Each legendary hero who you unlock will offer unique abilities. So it’s well worth collecting as many legendary heroes as possible, until you find a hero whose special ability, suits your style of gameplay.
2. Co-op missions.
If you love the excitement of getting to play co-op games with your friends, you’ll be likely to spend most of your time playing Hero Hunters engaging in co-op missions and battles.
3. Futuristic weapons.
Some of the futuristic weapons that you’ll be able to fire include energy guns and fire based sniper rifles. Although you’ll also be able to use old school weapons such as swords and cannons, to defeat your opponents.
4. Realistic sound effects.
Don’t be surprised if you’re startled by the sound of an energy cannon booming on the battlefield as Hero Hunters features incredibly realistic sound effects.
5. Teams which feature multiple character classes.
When you download Hero Hunters, you’ll be able to make strategic changes to your team, each time you stride into battle. As an example, you can choose to form a team which features tanks, assassins and assault heroes to take down your foes. You can even add healers to your team, to regenerate your heroes’ health stats.
6. Single player campaign mode.
While it can be fun playing co-op games with your friends, from time to time you may be interested in playing Hero Hunter’s single player campaign. Where you’ll have to fight to stay alive in a post apocalyptic wasteland, where you’ll be confronted with bandits and raiders, around every corner.
7. Tactical single player mode.
When you’re keen to play a single player mode, you’ll also be able to play Battle Heroes’ tactical single player mode where you’ll take part in head to head battles against international gamers. Before each tactical battle, you’ll get to select five heroes to challenge another player.
After each battle, if you’ve victorious you’ll be able to loot your enemies, in order to level up your heroes and to upgrade your heroes abilities.
9. Leaderboards and leagues.
If you’re a competitive individual and want to see how your performance compares to players around the world, you’ll be able to track your ranking by checking Battle Heroes’ various leaderboards and leagues. As an example, there are tactical single player leagues, which you may want to compete in. As the rewards which are up for grabs are well worth competing for.
In order to become a force to be reckoned with, it’s well worth joining an alliance. As there are various bonuses associated with joining an alliance such as performance rewards.
So if you’re ready to start collecting heroes and are itching to run into battle, do yourself a favor and download Battle Heroes today!
How To Play/Download Hero Hunters on PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site
- Run and Install it
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your Gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification
- After that search for “Hero Hunters”
- Click the Install button next to game icon
- When it’s done, you can find and play Hero Hunters in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections
Download Hero Hunters for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
Apple App Store Link
Hero Hunters Trailer
More Hero Hunters Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing Hero Hunters, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this article, please rate and share. If you have problems running Hero Hunters on your desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.