Swamp Attack for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
Swamp Attack by Outfit7, offers a new twist on tower defence games and involves protecting a swamp cottage from being overrun by nasty mutated swamp monsters, aliens and crocodiles.
9 Reasons to Play Swamp Attack:
1. A multitude of weapons to choose from.
If you like killing your invaders with different weapons, you’re in luck as Swamp Attack features flame throwers, dynamite, crossbows, blob throwers and molotov cocktails.
In order to successfully kill each monster you’ll have to choose the right weapon as each weapon varies in effectiveness against different monsters.
2. It’s easy to swap between weapons in a hurry.
When your cute swamp cottage is being overrun by 10 swamp monsters, you may need to swap between your weapons quickly.
Thankfully you’ll be able to switch between your weapons with ease and switching out weapons only takes a couple of seconds. So you won’t be eaten by a crocodile when you’re switching from throwing molotov cocktails to wielding a crossbow.
3. It features upgradeable weapons.
If you want your weapons to have more fire power and to take out pesky invaders quicker, you’ll be able to upgrade your favourite Swamp Attack weapons. As you level up, make sure to upgrade your weapons in order to take on more powerful swamp monsters.
4. Over 390 single player levels.
It will take you several weeks to beat all of Swamp Attack’s 390 single player levels. Especially as each level which you take on gets increasingly more difficult to beat and may take multiple restarts to beat. Better yet, new levels are frequently added to Swamp Attack in order to fuel your Swamp Attack addiction.
5. Over 40 multiplayer levels to tackle.
While you may spend most of your time playing Swamp Attack exploring its highly addictive single player mode, there are also 40 multiplayer levels that you’ll enjoy, if you’re a fan of multiplayer action. Or finish all of Swamp Attack’s levels and are up for a new challenge!
6. 45 different monsters.
Part of the fun of playing Swamp Attack is discovering new monster types. As an example, sooner or later you’ll come across crazed beavers wielding chainsaws as well as banana wearing aliens.
7. Handy magical potions that are literally a life saver.
Make sure to collect any potions which you come across as you’ll be able to quickly guzzle down a potion if you are killed and want to continue playing or if you’re running low on energy and are looking for an energy top up.
8. New content added on a regular basis.
Not only are brand new levels added to Swamp Attack on a regular basis but if you play Swamp Attack for the long term, you can also expect to discover new characters such as Uncle Joe, who can help you defend your swamp cottage as well as new foes.
9. Fair level rewards.
If you’re sick of playing games that don’t offer you fair rewards for the levels which you beat, you’re in luck as you’ll receive plenty of rewards after each level to upgrade your weapons.
So if you love the idea of dropping dynamite on scary swamp monsters and throwing molotov cocktails at aliens, you’ll love Swamp Attack’s fun gameplay!
How To Play/Download Swamp Attack on PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site
- Run and Install it
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your Gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification
- After that search for “Swamp Attack”
- Click the Install button next to game icon
- When it’s done, you can find and play Swamp Attack in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections
Download Swamp Attack for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
Apple App Store Link
Windows App Store Link
Swamp Attack Trailer
More Swamp Attack Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing Swamp Attack , bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this article, please rate and share. If you have problems running Swamp Attack on your desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.