Gacha World for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
If you’ve heard a lot of positive news about Gacha World’s exciting gameplay and its various game modes which include boss raids, a tower defence mode and a player vs player mode, simply continue reading to discover 8 reasons why you should start playing Gacha World.
8 Reasons to play Gacha World:
1. You’ll be able to farm gems.
If you download Gacha World, you won’t have to spend a small fortune purchasing gems, in order to unlock new clothing, hairstyles and accessories for your avatars, as you’ll be able to farm gems.
2. It boasts a story mode that you’ll actually care about.
If you’re easily sucked into games which feature interesting storylines, you’ll love exploring Gacha World’s story mode. So if you love story modes, which encourage you to keep playing in order to find out what happens next, it’s well worth playing Gacha World’s story-mode as soon as you download it to your PC.
3. There are over 90 different characters to dress up.
As many gamers grow tired of repeatedly using the same characters, you’re in luck as there are currently over 90 different characters which are featured in Gacha World, to dress up and play with.
4. It employs a rpg style battle system which features a series of different elements.
In order to win battles, make sure to learn about the different element types which are available and how to use each element’s strengths to your advantage.
5. You’ll be able to sign up for boss raids.
If you’re looking to win loot, equip your Gacha World characters with powerful weapons and put together the right team to beat your first boss raid.
6. It also features a tower defence mode.
Whether you’ve played tower defence games in the past or you enjoy dress up or rpg games which feature mini-games, it’s well worth exploring Gacha World’s fun tower defence mode. That will test your strategic mind and your ability to think defensively in order to protect your Gacha tower for as long as possible.
7. There is a player vs player league to join to compete in exciting head to head battles.
If you enjoy the thrill of playing in head to head battles, against other gamers, make sure to sign up for Gacha World’s player vs player league. Which happens to be where the majority of Gacha World players spend the most of their time playing Gacha World.
8. There are endless items to use to dress up your Gacha characters.
Whether you’d like to purchase a new beanie for your Gacha character or to give your Gacha character pink braids, you’re in luck as there are literally hundreds of clothing and accessory items to dress up your characters with.
There’s little chance that you enter a player vs player battle against an individual who has a Gacha character, which is dressed exactly like one of your Gacha characters.
So if you love the idea of exploring all of Gacha World’s different game modes, download Gacha World today in order to start customizing your very first Gacha characters.
How To Play/Download Gacha World on PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site
- Run and Install it
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your Gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification
- After that search for “Gacha World”
- Click the Install button next to game icon
- When it’s done, you can find and play Gacha World in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections
Download Gacha World for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
Apple App Store Link
Gacha World Gameplay
More Gacha World Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing Gacha World, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this article, please rate and share. If you have problems running Gacha World on your desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.