Fishing Clash for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
Even if you’ve never picked up a fishing rod in your life, it’s well worth becoming a virtual angler downloading Fishing Clash, by Ten Square. Discover a few reasons why you’ll spend all your free time in the next weeks, trying to catch virtual fish.
5 Reasons to Download Fishing Clash:
1. You’ll be able to participate in exciting clan events.
During a clan event, your clan’s goal will be to complete as many tasks as possible, within a specified time frame, in order to beat a rival clan. To help your clan defeat your competition, try to finish as many of the listed tasks as possible.
Just keep in mind that every member of your clan will have the same tasks to complete and that there may be some tasks which you can’t complete due to your level or lack of specialised fishing equipment. As an example, one task may require you to earn a special fishing rod, that may not be available to new players.
Why is it worth grinding away at tasks during a clan event? The higher your clan places, the better rewards you’ll receive for your efforts!
2. There are countless different fishing rods to collect and test out.
There are even special rare fishing rods, which can only be used in certain locations around the world. As an example, you can only use the Hawaii rod, when you fish in Hawaii.
One of the reasons why you should collect as many fishing rods as possible is that each fishing rod boasts different stats, strengths and weaknesses. So if you want to give yourself the best possible shot at winning fishing tournaments in different locales, you’ll need to use different rods at each competition.
As a bonus, you’ll also be able to collect new lures, in order to catch new species of fish!
3. You can compete in head to head duels.
If you ever tire of competing in tournaments, you’ll be able to test your angling skills against other virtual fishermen and women in Fishing Clash’s player vs player duels. Where you’ll be tasked with catching the largest fish that you can in a limited amount of time. To ensure that the stakes are even, both players will be given a randomly selected fishing rod and lure.
4. There are 14 different locations to fish in.
Part of the appeal of playing Fishing Clash, is that you’ll be able to compete in tournaments in 14 different locations in the world. Examples of which include Hawaii and the Caribbean.
5. You’ll be rewarded for collecting fish.
Each species of fish that you come across will offer three different types. Once you’ve caught all three types of a species of fish you’ll complete the collection and will be rewarded with a rare booster item. So it’s well worth trying to complete as many collections of fish species as you can.
So if you’re itching to cast your first line and to see what you’ll catch, it’s well worth downloading Fishing Clash for PC today!
How To Play/Download Fishing Clash on PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site.
- Run and Install it.
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your Gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification.
- After that search for “Fishing Clash”.
- Click the Install button next to game icon.
- When it’s done, you can find and play Fishing Clash in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections.
Download Fishing Clash for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
Apple App Store Link
Fishing Clash Trailer
More Fishing Clash Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing Fishing Clash, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this article, please rate and share. If you have problems running Fishing Clash on your desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.