Merge Plane for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
If you frequently enjoy playing challenging strategy-based simulation games, which keep you on the edge of your toes for hours on end, you may be interested in playing Merge Plane for PC.
In Merge Plane you’ll get to live out your dream of owning your very own international airline. The premise of Merge Plane is to purchase and merge a variety of airplanes, in order to fly your clients to new destinations.
Merge Plane is essentially a puzzle based strategy game which involves managing planes on your airline’s runway. As you can match different types of planes in order to create rarer, more valuable planes. As an example, you’ll be able to match common planes in order to create a brand new plane, which you’ll be able to use to fly passengers to a brand new destination.
4 Reasons why you’ll love playing Merge Plane:
1. Addictive yet simple gameplay.
If you’re looking to download a computer game which you’ll be able to pick up quickly but which is challenging to master, you’ll love playing Merge Plane. While Merge Plane early levels may be easy to beat, as you advance through the levels which are offered, each move which you make will have to be carefully thought out if you have any hope of passing each new level.
2. There are currently over 50 different types of planes to create and unlock.
Part of the challenge of mastering Merge Plane is that there are currently over 50 unique types of planes which you’ll need to unlock in order to beat all of Merge Plane current levels. Although new levels and plane models are already in the works. So keep your eyes peeled for game updates.
3. Competitive tournament mode.
Once you’ve got the hang of managing your very own airline, you’ll have the chance to take on international players in Merge Plane highly competitive tournament mode. In tournament mode, your aim should be to beat each player that you’re matched up against, in order to proceed to the next round.
Just be sure to have a strategy mapped out, as playing Merge Plane against online players, is a bit like playing Chess.
4. Each plane has different advantages to discover.
Each of the planes which you’ll get a chance to build has different advantages. As an example, some planes reach their destinations faster than others, while other planes will earn your airline more profit, than other planes.
Once you’ve played Merge Plane for a few hours, you’ll start to get a hang of which types of planes you prefer to use. Just as when you play shooter style PC games you may get the hang of using a few key types of guns, in Merge Plane, you should start to develop clear favorites when it comes to plane types.
So if you love the idea of managing your own airline and taking on international players in an addictive simulation game, it’s well worth choosing to download Merge Planes. Especially, if you love simulation games!
How To Play/Download Merge Plane on PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site
- Run and Install it
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your Gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification
- After that search for “Merge Plane”
- Click the Install button next to game icon
- When it’s done, you can find and play Merge Plane in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections
Download Merge Plane for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
Apple App Store Link
Merge Plane Gameplay
More Merge Plane Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing Merge Plane, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this article, please rate and share. If you have problems running Merge Plane on your desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.