Racing Xtreme 2 for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
If you prefer racing titles over shooters and are looking to play a new racing game which boasts unique gameplay, it’s well worth reading more information about Racing Xtreme 2 for PC.
Racing Xtreme 2: Top Monster Truck & Offroad Fun Gameplay
If you enjoy playing off-road racing games, you’ll enjoy playing Racing Xtreme 2 as it revolves around racing customized monster trucks.
Tips for winning races:
1. Collect as many coins as possible.
As well as beating your opponents to the finish line of each race, it’s also important to try and collect as many coins as possible. As the more coins, you collect, the quicker you’ll be able to modify and customize your monster trucks and purchase faster, more powerful vehicles.
2. Focus on finding and following the best possible racing lines.
It’s well worth looking down the track to identify which racing line which you’ll need to take, in order to get the finish line the quickest and to pick up as many coins as possible.
3. Complete as many challenges as possible in order to win big rewards.
While winning races is a big part of playing Racing Xtreme 2, you’ll also be tasked with a wide variety of challenging tasks to complete. Such as landing a lengthy jump or winning a certain number of races.
4. Learn how to use your turbo boost strategically.
Another way to win races is to learn how to activate and use your vehicle’s turbo boost strategically. As an example, you may want to use your turbo boost when you want to pass a nearby opponent or to ensure that you land a difficult jump.
4 Reasons to play Racing Xtreme 2:
1. You don’t have to be a pro when it comes to steering.
The key to winning races playing Racing Xtreme 2 is to simply accelerate at the right time and to jump at the right time. So if you struggle playing racing games where you have to navigate around oncoming traffic or busy streets, you’ll quickly become addicted to Racing Xtreme 2.
2. You’ll be able to modify your monster trucks using a wide variety of parts.
If you love customizing vehicles, you’re definitely in luck as you’ll be able to modify each of your monster trucks as you collect coins as you progress through the game. So if you’d like to change your car’s tires, boost, brakes or accelerator, you won’t have any difficulties doing so.
3. You can win cars for winning certain tournaments and races.
If you win special tournaments and races you may be gifted a rare car, which will help you win further races. So it’s well worth entering as many tournaments and races as you can, in order to increase your chances of winning rare cars.
4. Huge fields.
In most races, you’ll face off against a field of around 12 competitors. So if you enjoy challenges, you’ll love playing Racing Xtreme 2!
So if you like the sound of downloading Racing Xtreme 2, it’s well worth doing so and selecting your first monster truck to race with.
How To Play/Download Racing Xtreme 2 on PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site
- Run and Install it
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your Gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification
- After that search for “Racing Xtreme 2”
- Click the Install button next to game icon
- When it’s done, you can find and play Racing Xtreme 2 in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections
Download Racing Xtreme 2 for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
Racing Xtreme 2 Trailer
More Racing Xtreme 2: Top Monster Truck & Offroad Fun Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing Racing Xtreme 2, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this article, please rate and share. If you have problems running Racing Xtreme 2 on your desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.