PUBG Mobile Lite for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
PUBG Mobile Lite is a compact,smaller, faster version of the popular video game Player Unknown Battlegrounds. If you enjoy playing action-heavy titles with many hours of gameplay, it’s well worth downloading PUBG Mobile Lite for PC.
At the start of each game, your player will parachute onto a mysterious island which measures five miles by five miles. The premise of PUBG is simple outlast and kill all of your fellow players in order to be the last player standing, in a battle royale style battle.
Tips on how to be the last player standing in your game:
1. Search the island for lethal weapons which you can equip.
In order to take down your opponents in a gunfight, or to ambush your competitors, your first objective should be to scour the island in search of weapons which you can equip to your character. Examples of which will include rifles and hand guns.
Although you can also use a machete, a pan or a grenade to kill any individual, who is unlucky enough to cross your path.
While you may want to be tactical about the weapons which you choose to equip later in the game, when you first land onto your island, without a weapon, your first aim should be to quickly equip any gun which you can lay your hands on.
2. Use vehicles to get around the island, quickly and safely.
If you’d like to decrease your chances of getting shot as you explore the island, aim to commandeer a vehicle such as a car, a truck or a motorcycle. As a target which moves at speed is far harder to hit than a target which is standing still or at a slow jog. If you like the sound of being able to travel by water, you can also try your hand at trying to steal a boat!
3. Use vehicles to make it to each safe zone in time.
As each minute passes by, your safe zone or playing field will start to shrink. If you find yourself stuck outside the safe zone and are at risk of being removed from the game, it’s well worth using a vehicle to quickly make your way to the new safe zone.
4. Consider playing a game with your real life friends in order go give yourself an advantage.
In order to increase your chances of being victorious, it’s well worth teaming up with your friends, to take out your competition. As you’ll be able to use voice chat in order to plan co-ordinated strikes on your mutual enemies. To ensure that your group of friends will be the very last players standing.
How does PUBG Mobile Lite compare to similar style games?
More realistic graphics – If you’re not impressed with Fortnite’s graphics and would prefer to play a survival game which boasts more realistic characters and buildings, you should prefer PUBG Mobile Lite to Fortnite.
So if you enjoy survival style action titles, it’s well worth giving PUBG Mobile Lite a try. As chances are that you’ll fall in love with PUBG Mobile Lite’s gameplay and graphics!
You can download the regular version of PUBG Mobile for PC from this link.
How To Play/Download PUBG Mobile Lite on PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site
- Run and Install it
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your Gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification
- After that search for “PUBG Mobile Lite”
- Click the Install button next to game icon
- When it’s done, you can find and play PUBG Mobile Lite in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections
Download PUBG Mobile Lite for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
PUBG Mobile Lite Trailer
More PUBG Mobile Lite Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing PUBG Mobile Lite, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this article, please rate and share. If you have problems running PUBG Mobile Lite on your desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.