Dawn of Steel for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
Developed by Flaregames, Dawn of Steel is a strategy game that allows you to use mechanized robots to defend and attack army bases. The deeply tactical game is best played on an iOS device, but the real thrill is enjoyed on a PC. Dawn of Steel for PC is free to download and play.
The game’s storyline is a breathtaking one. You are supposed to set up a base and build a defense to protect it and attack your opponent’s base in order to take control of the Plasma-rich Leviathan planet. You have to employ quick decision-making, precise movement and tactical prowess to succeed in this game.
The base is where you do all your preparations and launch a war from. You train your soldiers, which are mechanical robots called Rigs, from the base. Your opponents also have bases, which you are supposed to raid and kill the soldiers.
There are 4 types of Rigs. Each Rig has a unique ability and is deployed to carry out a unique operation with specialized weaponry. You are supposed to train the gigantic war walkers and send them out to engage in raging battles with your opponents.
There are also buildings which are made to maximize defense. You are supposed to erect the buildings in an overlapping manner to interfere with your opponent’s sight. The buildings also help you to launch counter-attacks.
Dawn of Steel for PC is compatible with Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and XP. If you like gaming on big screens, get the right Windows on your desktop or laptop ready to enjoy this game.
How To Play/Download Dawn of Steel for PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site
- Run and Install it
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification
- After that search for “Dawn of Steel”
- Click the Install button next to game icon
- When it’s done, you can find and play Dawn of Steel in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections
Download Dawn of Steel for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Apple iOS Store Link
Dawn of Steel Trailer
More Dawn of Steel Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing Dawn of Steel, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you have problems running Dawn of Steel on desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.