War and Order for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
War and Order for PC is just as gruesome and brutal as it sounds and is a real-time, strategy game which involves raising powerful armies in order to destroy every opponent which dare questions your authority. If you’ve always wanted to be a powerful leader, keep reading to discover a simple guide to dominating War and Order.
War and Order Main Features:
1. Over 50 different races of soldiers to collect.
As you play War and Order you’ll get to add a multitude of different species to your ever growing army. Some examples of which include orcs, elves, magical mages, tamed beasts, powerful angels and regular humans. All of which offer different advantages, which you’ll be able to learn how to use to your advantage.
2. You’ll be able to update your military strategies and your weapons.
As you become a force to be reckoned with, you’ll be able to research new weapons and technologies that will make taking on more formidable foes a whole lot easier.
3. War and Order is as much of a building game as it is a war game.
As well as plundering enemy lands and expanding your empire, you’ll also be tasked with building an empire fill of towering buildings. Which should make your enemies think twice, before they threaten your empire.
Even the most powerful king of queen is better off forging strategic allies with like minded individuals, rather than trying to expand their empire alone.
What are some of the benefits of forming alliances? Your allies will be able to fight alongside you and help you build new buildings faster. You’ll also be able to talk with your new friends via a real time chat system.
Lastly, it’s also well worth joining an alliance on the first day of playing War and Order as you’ll be eligible to win exclusive alliance based bonuses. The stronger your alliance becomes, the more rewards you’ll unlock.
5. Exotic lands to explore.
War and Order features endless exotic lands to explore, each of which offers unique surprises such as ancient ruins.
6. Hunt down roaming monsters.
As well as battling fellow real life players, keep your eyes peeled for roaming monsters, who you’ll be able to attack and defeat in order to steal their loot. Some of the examples of the ferocious monsters, that you can fight include massive ogres and fire breathing dragons.
7. A royal city to take over.
One of your first long term goals should be to successfully take over War and Order’s royal city. Once you take over the royal city you’ll receive special perks that will help you take over further cities. Remember, that when you take over other players’ castles, you’ll keep their castles.
8. A loyal community of international players.
One of the best parts of playing War and Order is that it boasts a loyal community of regular players who build long term alliances with each other.
So if you’re hungry for bloodshed and love war focused games, delve straight into the exciting world of War and Order!
How To Play/Download War and Order on PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site
- Run and Install it
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your Gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification
- After that search for “War and Order”
- Click the Install button next to game icon
- When it’s done, you can find and play War and Order in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections
Download War and Order for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
Apple App Store Link
War and Order Trailer
More War and Order Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing War and Order, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this article, please rate and share. If you have problems running War and Order on your desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.