Toon Blast for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
Do you need to distract the kids with something fun and shiny? Don’t want to risk giving them your keys because last time you did that you spent all afternoon trying to find them? Then sit them down with Toon Blast and watch them stay put while you catch a breather.
Toon Blast is a remarkably unremarkable game. It is a matching puzzle which has been eased up from the industry-standard of matching three to matching two so that even more casual gamers can play. The game aims to keep you entertained with flashy visuals rather than intense gameplay.
For each level there is a maximum number of moves that you can make. You start off with five lives and if you are unable to solve the puzzle with your set number of moves then you lose a life. The only way to get your life back is to complete the level and move on to the next one.
The better your score for each level, the more stars you get which gives you more coins and boosters which are vital for clearing certain levels.
The world of Toon Blast is set in a cartoon setting. While you play a number of animated animals such as bears and ducks cheer you on. They are all designed to look so playful that even the wolf looks like a cuddly toy.
The mixture of playful animations and simple gameplay makes this the ultimate game for kids. This game will keep any child occupied for long trips across the country or car-rides that are usually hell to handle. Your five year-old will be so immersed in this game that he’ll forget to keep asking if you’re there yet.
The gameplay and fun visuals are topped off with entertaining music which is based on classic cartoon soundtracks. The music is so good that it even makes non-players nostalgic for the cartoons that they grew up watching.
The main thing that will limit how much your child plays is the energy bar. The energy bar is part-and-parcel with any freemium game and so too are the endless in-app purchases which your child might ‘accidentally’ make. Free games have to make revenue somehow but having to stop every five minutes to say ‘no’ to a $0.99 purchase gets annoying.
Children know all about in-app purchases nowadays so very few of them are made by accident. What a game like this could use is a $5 option to put off all in-app purchases indefinitely.
How To Play/Download Toon Blast on PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site
- Run and Install it
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification
- After that search for “Toon Blast”
- Click the Install button next to game icon
- When it’s done, you can find and play Toon Blast in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections
Download Toon Blast for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
Apple App Store Link
Toon Blast Trailer
More Toon Blast Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing Toon Blast , bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this article, please rate and share. If you have problems running Toon Blast on your desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.