Toca Life: World for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
If you can spend hours playing simulation games, you’ll love exploring Toca Life: World, which will allow you to control cute cartoon characters. So if you’d like to control the everyday lives of multiple animated characters simply continue reading to discover a few reasons why you’ll fall in love with Toca Life: World.
8 Reasons to play Toca Life: World for PC
1. It features a massive open world map.
Examples of some of the areas which you’ll be able to explore include Toca Life: World’s huge city which features a shopping mall which boasts its own food court, a hairdresser and an apartment building.
Outside of Toca Life: World’s bustling city you’ll find a hospital, a vacation area, and an office building. All of which you’ll be able to explore at your leisure!
2. You’ll be able to download new areas for your characters to explore.
One of the benefits of playing Toca Life: World is that once you’ve explored all of the original locations which Toca Life: World has to offer you’ll be able to download new areas to explore. Currently, users are able to buy over 50 new locations.
3. You can purchase new characters.
As well as being able to purchase new locations, you’ll also be able to purchase new characters to play with. As an added bonus, you’ll even be able to purchase new pets to keep your Toca characters happy. Currently, there are over 125 pets which are available for purchase.
4. There are endless adventures to be had.
As examples, you’ll be able to take a pet sloth to the local skate park or give a grandma a crazy green hairstyle. So if you’re an imaginative individual you won’t have any issues coming up with entertaining storylines for your Toca Life: World characters.
5. You’ll receive surprise gifts on a weekly basis.
It’s well worth logging on to Toca Life: World on a regular basis as your characters will gift you with prizes for logging on regularly.
6. Toca Life: World is suitable for all ages.
Another reason why Toca Life: World is so popular is that it can be played by individuals of all ages. As an example, it’s not unusual for grandparents, parents, and children to be hooked on playing Toca Life: World.
7. It offers customizable characters.
If you enjoy playing dress up focused games, you’ll also enjoy playing Toca Life: World as you’ll get to customize small details about your characters’ looks such as their hairstyles. So if you don’t want to bump into other players who are playing with the same avatar, you’re in luck as you’ll be able to choose an avatar which is unique.
8. Cute, fun graphics.
Toca Life: World features cute animated graphics. So if you enjoy playing games which feature fun, cute graphics, you’ll enjoy exploring Toca: Life: World’s stunning map.
So if you’ve been looking for a new open world simulation game to play, it’s well worth downloading Toca Life: World as it offers countless hours of fun and a wide variety of different areas to explore!
How To Play/Download Toca Life: World on PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site
- Run and Install it
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your Gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification
- After that search for “Toca Life: World”
- Click the Install button next to game icon
- When it’s done, you can find and play Toca Life: World in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections
Download Toca Life: World for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
Apple App Store Link
Amazon App Store Link
Toca Life: World Trailer
More Toca Life: World Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing Toca Life: World, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this article, please rate and share. If you have problems running Toca Life: World on your desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.