Tacticool 5v5 for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
If you’re ready to gun down as many of your enemies as possible, do yourself a favor and consider downloading Tacticool, which is a new 5 vs 5 shooter that is quickly building a following for itself.
6 Reasons to Play Tacticool:
1. There are endless ways to kill your enemies.
If you assumed that the only way to kill your enemies playing Tacticool is by shooting your opponents or throwing grenades as your enemies, think again. Tacticool encourages its users to try and find new and creative ways to kill their enemies. As an example, if you come across a driveable vehicle, you can try to kill your enemies by running them over.
2. You’ll be able to play with physics to kill some of your enemies, instead of shooting them.
Unlike most shooters, if you play Tacticool you’ll be able to play with physics in order to kill off your enemies.
As an example, it’s a great idea to see what happens if you try to drop heavy items onto your unsuspecting opponents. You can even try luring your opposition to stand on train tracks so that they’ll get hit by a passing train. Lastly, if you want to witness a unique death, lure your enemies to stand on frozen ice, as if there are any sudden movements they’ll plunge to a quick, icy death!
3. Each game only lasts 60 seconds so make sure to act fast.
Whether you plan on driving over your opponents, crushing them with heavy objects or shooting them in the head, make sure to act fast as each game only lasts for one minute.
4. You’ll be able to select your weapon of choice.
Before the start of each game, you’ll get to select what type of gun you’d like to carry. So it’s well worth choosing a gun which suits your individual strategy.
As an example, do you prefer machine guns which shoot a large number of bullets in a short amount of time or a shotgun or rifle which is more accurate but which only shoots one bullet at a time? The choice is up to you!
5. You’ll be able to play with your real-life friends or complete strangers.
If some of your friends enjoy playing shooters and survival gangs it’s well worth joining forces to take on other 5 player teams. However, if none of your friends are keen to play with you, there’s no need to worry as you can choose to compete in games with four random strangers, who are also looking for a team to join.
6. Choose from over 20 different skins.
If you don’t want to look the same as every other player who plays Tacticool, don’t worry as you’ll be able to select a costume from over 20 different costumes. Most of which offer cool looking masks.
So if you like the sound of joining a five-player team and killing your enemies with different tactics, it’s well worth downloading Tacticool today. Especially as you can use physics to kill your opponents!
How To Play/Download Tacticool on PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site
- Run and Install it
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your Gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification
- After that search for “Tacticool”
- Click the Install button next to game icon
- When it’s done, you can find and play Tacticool in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections
Download Tacticool for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
Apple App Store Link
More Tacticool Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing Tacticool, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this article, please rate and share. If you have problems running Tacticool on your desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.