Table Tennis Touch for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
Table Tennis Touch, developed by Japanese Yakuto, is a table tennis Android/ iOS app game. Just as the title suggest, it is reputed being the best killer spinning addictive table tennis arcade game.
It is elegantly built and stunning graphically real with the appeal of challenging the table tennis pros, aka the robot controlled computer is attractive. A simulation sport game that offers fantastic rewards but you have to work at it. As it works on touch screen, it means you play with your finger swiping out to lash the bat. This game is a faithful representation of the real life game of table tennis.
The only control is your finger. You control your bat with series of swipes of your finger. The faster you swipe, the harder the ball will be hit. You can actually spin your shot by dragging it into the direction that you want the ball to turn as you smash it
There are no characters seen in this game, only the bats. This is a very straight forward game with a wide variety of mini-games throughout the game modes which can help build your skills ready for the competitive matches. The mini games have other feature backgrounds as well. For example, you can hit bowling pins instead of playing on the table. Your aim is to knock down the pins.
There are 5 game modes available and within each game mode, they have exercises, tournaments, challenges and online multiplayer mode in stunning real and sophisticated arena. If you have never play table tennis and do not know how it plays, there’s a Tutorial option for you to begin with.
And now about the bats! Each bat has a different effects and characteristics, where one can spin while the other is a faster playing bat. Choose wisely which bat to defeat your robot controlled opponent.
Want to play this killer Table Tennis Touch on your desktop or laptop?
How To Play/Download Table Tennis Touch for PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site
- Run and Install it
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification
- After that search for “Table Tennis Touch”
- Click the Install button next to game icon
- When it’s done, you can find and play Table Tennis Touch in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections
Download Table Tennis Touch for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
Apple App Store Link
Amazon App Store Link
Table Tennis Touch Trailer
More Table Tennis Touch Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing Table Tennis Touch, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you have problems running Table Tennis Touch on desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.