Survival Royale for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
Within a span of one year, the popularity of Battle Royale and PUBG games has increased drastically. It is because of a few very good mobile games that released in Google Play and gave this popular concept of computer games a rebirth in the small screen androids, tablets and iPhones.
The first one to release was Free Fire. It is popular, but couldn’t really manage to stand out due to its poor graphics, bugs and the small size. Currently, NetEase’s Rules of Survival is the most popular survival shooter game available on Android, and the most recent one to release is Battleground.
But in the middle, the game that made survival shooter games popular and took the responsibility of Free Fire to provide us Rules of Survival is NetEase’s Survival Royale.
The game that redefined Battle Royale games
Survival Royale surpassed Free Fire in every aspect, be it graphics, lagging issues, bugs and server issues. It is smoother than other PUBG’s and the medium size makes it compatible with all devices. One more reason that Survival Royale is the pillar of survival shooters is that it made possible for 100 players to join the battleground and pit against each other.
With superior graphics and enhanced controls, Survival Royale refined Free Fire Battlegrounds and gave this genre a much-needed boost to encourage the creation of other Battle Royale games. Perhaps they improved it to the extent that you can actually play Survival Royale on desktop or laptop and feel like you are playing Battle Royale instead. Making Survival Royale for PC a great way to double your fun on the big screen.
When you play Survival Royale, you are playing as a character. You, along with 99 other players will be thrown off from an airplane to this deserted land. Once you reach the ground after opening your parachute, you have to find resources like firearms and bullets and other necessary things to survive and fight against 99 of your enemies. It has a large map and more than the itinerary of twenty proceedings, the playing area contracts, and the remaining survivors struggle to the bereavement. Be the last man standing and take the crown in this thrill-packed action shooter.
Survival Royale includes a load of features such as:
- 100 Players in one battlefield with real-time action and just one chance to live making it a real-life experience.
- Huge map, spread across a large area to survive and fight.
- Two Modes – Solo and Squad Play (2 or 4 player teams)
- Quality graphics with sophisticated geography and diverse buildings.
- You can drive vehicles and crush your enemies!
With a better concept, brilliant visuals and insanely thrilling gameplay, Survival Royale is certain to make your adrenaline rush. Explore this exciting world with smoother details and easier controls by installing Battle Royale for PC on your windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC. Join the race against time and enjoy the adventure on a bigger screen.
How To Play/Download Survival Royale on PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site
- Run and Install it
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification
- After that search for “Survival Royale”
- Click the Install button next to game icon
- When it’s done, you can find and play Survival Royale in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections
Download Survival Royale for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
Apple App Store Link
Survival Royale Trailer
More Survival Royale Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing Survival Royale, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this article, please rate and share. If you have problems running Survival Royale on your desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.