Super Cats for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
Whether you simply love cats or you’re a huge fan of exciting, battle royale style games, you may be interested in spending a few hours playing Super Cats.
To find out the difference between your average multiplayer survival game and Super Cats simply continue reading to discover everything you need to know.
How to play Super Cats
At the start of each game, you’ll find yourself positioned on a randomly assigned map, where your primary goal will be to outlast all of your fellow opponents. Each game consists of a fast-paced 3 minute round, in which only one player will be left standing victorious.
However, while in traditional battle royal style, multi-player games you’ll have to rely on traditional weapons such as guns and grenades to outlast your opponents in Super Cats you’ll be able to use cats to eliminate your opponents.
Tips on how to play Super Cats and increase your chances of winning your first game:
1. Work on a variety of strategies which you’ll be able to implement.
As an example, once you’ve shot a target, learn how to roll for cover, whilst you use your team of adorable super cats in order to attack your chosen target.
2. There are dozens of different types of cats which you can use to win your battles.
It’s well worth experimenting with using different types of cats, in different battles, to see which types of super cats best suit your preferred style of gameplay.
5 Reasons why you’ll enjoy playing Super Cats:
1. You’ll be able to dress your super cats in different outfits.
There are a wide variety of skins which are available, to personalize your squad of killer kitties. So if you love being able to personalize your characters in games, you’ll love playing Super Cats. As an example, expect to find a wide assortment of superhero style costumes, to dress your cats in.
2. Super Cats has been designed to be played with friends.
If you prefer co-op style games over single player games, you’re in luck as Super Cats offers a challenging team mode. In which three players in a single team will work together to take out their competition together, to be the last team standing.
3. Maps are randomly selected at the start of each game.
To stop players from simply playing the same maps over and over and becoming undefeatable, Super Cats assigns players and teams to randomly selected maps. To ensure that each round is kept a mystery prior to the start of each battle and that every player and team has a fair shot at winning their match.
4. You’ll be able to control your super cats.
You’ll be able to command your super cats to roll, jump and defend.
5. Super Cats is still at its heart a shooter.
While controlling Super Cats’ felines is a great deal of fun, Super Cats is still at its heart a high-quality shooter.
So if you like the sound of using an army of super cats to help you win a survival shooter, you’ll enjoy playing Super Cats.
How To Play/Download Super Cats on PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site
- Run and Install it
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your Gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification
- After that search for “Super Cats”
- Click the Install button next to game icon
- When it’s done, you can find and play Super Cats in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections
Download Super Cats for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
Super Cats Trailer
More Super Cats Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing Super Cats, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this article, please rate and share. If you have problems running Super Cats on your desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.