The Spearman for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
This is an arcade game that is found on most social sites such as Google play and Bluestacks for PC among many others. An arcade game refers to game that is created with the purpose of accomplishing specific tasks. It was last updated on 12 June 2017 by its developer BWV with 1.0.5 version. In order for the Spearman game to work properly, your device needs to have an Android version of 4.0 and above; this allows enough space for updates and data storage.
The Spearman has had a total of five hundred thousand installs earning it a 4.4 rating on Google Play.
Features of The Game
The Spearman for PC has several features that make it stand out from the rest:
– Controls – the game has a simple set of controls that allow the player master them and use them to the most. Simple controls also make sure that the player can help the Stickman maneuver around without much difficulty.
– Graphics -the graphics are put to a minimal meaning that they are stripped down to only the fundamental elements, the graphics are functional and interact with other device features. The importance of this is minimalistic graphics help you as a player focus on detail and makes the game look more appealing and captivating.
– Opponents – Spearman has different opponents to keep the player occupied and on toes. This it does by providing new challenges that are full of fun; as such, the player does not get bored easily. In addition to all this, different types of opponents help the player engage his brain and capture his attention throughout the game.
= Score – the scores are high and a player has to strive hard to achieve the highest possible score. Earning a higher score allows you the player to equip the Stickman with supplies such as an apple and helmets.
How to Play The Spearman
Our spear in this game is a piercing pole arm in-game weapon that helps the warrior be able to successfully counter all enemies placed in his way. You are required to manipulate the Stickman to throw spears at other stickmen. It is not as easy as it sounds, as you will face confrontation from your enemies such as armored swordsmen, javelin throwers, magicians, and archers.
Drag and drop your thumb for throwing and targeting then aim and specify the direction at which you want to throw your spear. The power used when throwing a sword is constant and as such, you are only required to aim.
Your enemies are also supposed to be killed and to do this you need to aim two hits to the legs using your spear. The game also provides you with a store that is stocked with helmets, an apple that has healing abilities and defensive skills
The Spearman for PC as a game has garnered popularity among many teenagers and game fanatics. This game has amazing features, challenges that keep everyone on toes and is easy to download. The process for downloading is quite easy and once done you are assured of having fun. Download the game now and start with the quests.
How To Play/Download The Spearman for PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site
- Run and Install it
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your Gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification
- After that search for “The Spearman”
- Click the Install button next to game icon
- When it’s done, you can find and play The Spearman in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections
Download The Spearman for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
The Spearman Gameplay Trailer
More The Spearman Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing The Spearman, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this article, please rate and share. If you have problems running The Spearman on your desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.