Soul Seeker for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
Soul Seeker is an Android/ iOS app 3D game. It is an action RPG orientated game where a character fights of its enemies to reach to a portal or a dungeon in order to reach to another stage.
It is fairly easy to play, as it is a real-time combat game. It challenges every player to build a team of heroes, either by unlocking them or simply purchase them, to take them through countless short battle stages against various enemy boss characters, at the end of each level.
There are about 200 hero characters in the list for you to recruit into the fighting system to fight alongside you in a short amount of time.
There’s a feature on character skills depending on how you perform in each level, with negative points if you lose and bonus points if you continue winning. There’s also an energy system that translates it to the character’s life and as they charged up, they get more powerful.
There are buttons on the left pane for you to navigate the characters around and on the right panel, a button to attack with the options of swapping weapons.
It features a nicely designed handful of maps with multiple levels and stages. There are a lot of stages where each stage lasts no longer than 4 to 5 minutes to complete before moving on to another stage. Each level heightens the challenge than the previous.
As simple as the Soul Seeker for PC may sound, the 3D characters are surprisingly cute with 5 main characters of which you can choose out of, to represent you.
This 3D game has nice login rewards, where you can collect every day to help you to purchase characters faster. You can collect coins, keys, and gems, healing potions and craft items to utilize them to advance your fights.
Want to play Soul Seeker on your desktop or laptop?
How To Play/Download Soul Seeker for PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site
- Run and Install it
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification
- After that search for “Soul Seeker”
- Click the Install button next to game icon
- When it’s done, you can find and play Soul Seeker in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections
Download Soul Seeker for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
Apple App Store Link
Soul Seeker Trailer
More Soul Seeker Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing Soul Seeker, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you have problems running Soul Seeker on desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.