Download Rider for PC
Download, Install and Play Rider on your Desktop or Laptop with Mobile App Emulators like Bluestacks, Nox, MEmu…etc.
OS: Windows7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista or MacOS
How to Play Rider on PC (Easy Steps):
- Download, Install and Run the Emulator.
- Install Rider Apk from the Store.
- Launch and Play the Game from the App Library!
Rider Review, Main Features, Gameplay and Video
These days, you can install any Android or iOS game on your computer. It’s the best way to avoid the hassle of wasting the precious storage space on your mobile device and keeping track of extra cables. This article discusses everything you would like to know about Rider, and walks you through the step-by-step guide on how to install it on your Windows or Mac desktop/ laptop.
About the Game
Rider is a simple, fun-packed, fever-pitched 2D racing game for iOS and Android devices developed by Ketchapp.
It comes with minimalist neon-style graphics, and challenges you to race & flip as far as you can in multiple, level-based modes & endless modes. To earn points in the game, one needs to participate in the fever-pitched races and perform impossible somersaults in the air.
As a player, you’ll start your futuristic racing career on an endless race track with enough bumps, dips and jumps that makes the weak toss their lunch- Not you though. This is your life, not to mention that it’s the only thing you’ve ever wanted. Get out there and perform insane tricks as well as death-defying stunts like no one has ever seen before.
Get ready for some flipping action with Rider. As mentioned above, the game lets you perform insane stunts as you cruise through the never ending world of Rider.
So once you download, install and launch it on your desktop or laptop, you simply need to grab your motorcycle and start flipping the bike like a maniac. The controls in Rider are straight forward and easy to use, just like in other Ketchapp games.
- The Game’s Colors, Graphics and Sound are Fantastic: The fun, fast and challenging game shows what the feature of motorcycle racing can be in all its neon-colored glory. You’ll be obsessed by its graphics and sound.
- Insane Stunts: You are expected to make crazy stunts that will amaze everyone.
- Complete 100 Challenges: Make your way through the 100 different challenges. These make the game to be challenging and entertaining.
- Unlock 10 Themes & Collect 40 Awesome Bikes: While completing the 100 challenges, you’ll be unlocking different themes and crazy bikes along the way. The 40 bikes include 4 secret ones that will blow your mind.
- Complete 32 levels: Flip and jump your way through the 30+ levels as you aim to break your high score record and get the ultimate title.
- Compare Your Highscore: Random boards let you compare your highscore with other players worldwide.
- A Variety of Bikes to Choose From: The bikes are categorized into Common, Rares, Epics and Specials.
Rider is one of the hottest two-wheel racing action games to grace your computer. In fact, it’s considered to be one of the best, arcade games out there, and that’s why even fans of hardcore games, love it.
Whether you’ve been playing the mobile version or you just need a simple game to pass time, you need to install Rider directly to your laptop or desktop and take your stunt driving to a whole new level.
Note: Mac and Windows Operating Systems makes your bikes revive at high speeds, without slowing down. So the game will be more challenging & entertaining.
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you have problems running Rider on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.