Real Car Driving Experience for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
If you’re addicted to playing realistic racing simulation games, you’re probably interested in testing out Real Car Driving Experience. To learn about its unique features simply continue reading to find out everything you need to know about playing Real Car Driving Experience. One of the hottest racing simulations to be released this year.
Real Car Driving Experience Features:
1. Open world gameplay.
Not many racing simulations offer open world gameplay. So you’ll love the fact that you’ll be free to drive around the game’s expansive map. Examples of some of the areas which you may want to explore include the map’s city center, airport, and hills.
If you’re looking to see how fast your car drive on an open stretch of road it’s definitely worth sneaking onto the airport’s long runway!
2. Realistic damage.
While you may be tempted to drive like an out of control maniac, Real Car Driving Experience rewards gamers who drive skillfully as if you crash into other cars or obstacles, your car will incur realistic damage. So it pays to spend time perfecting your driving skills, in order to decrease the damage caused to your car in your races.
3. Multiple camera angles.
As an example, you’ll be able to select a cockpit camera mode, which will make you feel as if you’re actually behind the wheel of a race car.
4. Countless cars to choose from.
Not only will you be able to select and drive a wide variety or powerful sports car but you’ll also be able to get behind the wheel of a multitude of different off-road cars.
5. Regular updates.
One reason why you’ll be hooked on playing Real Car Driving Experience in the long term is that it features regular updates such as brand new cars.
6. Insane graphics.
Real Car Driving Experience offers some of the sharpest, high definition graphics around. So if you prefer realistic graphics over cartoon style animations, you’ll be blown away by the world which you get to drive around when you boot up Real Car Driving Experience.
7. You can upgrade your vehicles.
As examples, you can upgrade each of your vehicle’s suspension, brakes, and suspension, to give yourself a noticeable edge in your races.
As soon as you’ve collected enough money to start upgrading your car, it’s definitely well worth customizing your primary vehicle, in order to increase your chances of winning races.
As an example, if your car boasts plenty of torque, it’s well worth upgrading your brakes, to give you greater control of your car and to avoid crashing your car and sustaining avoidable damage.
8. It boasts a traffic simulator engine.
In order to win races, you’ll have to contend with realistic traffic such as oncoming traffic, which will force you to pre-plan each move before you make it. If you’re a real strategist you may be able to trick your opponents into crashing into on-coming traffic.
So if you’re looking for a brand new racing simulator to play, do yourself a huge favor and download Real Car Driving Experience. As nothing beats the rush of racing games.
How To Play/Download Real Car Driving Experience on PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site
- Run and Install it
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your Gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification
- After that search for “Real Car Driving Experience”
- Click the Install button next to game icon
- When it’s done, you can find and play Real Car Driving Experience in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections
Download Real Car Driving Experience for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
More Real Car Driving Experience Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing Real Car Driving Experience, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this article, please rate and share. If you have problems running Real Car Driving Experience on your desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.