Poly Artbook for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
If you’re looking for a relaxing game which you can play when you have a bit of spare time to kill, it’s well worth downloading Poly Artbook for PC. It is a puzzle-focused game, which involves creating stunning polygon pieces of art. Examples of which include animals such as deer and pandas and beautiful flowers.
Poly Artbook Gameplay
If you enjoyed completing coloring in books or connect the dot puzzles as a child, you’ll love playing Poly Artbook. Essentially Poly Artbook involves placing numbered geometric shapes inside a puzzle outline in order to create stunning works of art, which you’ll be able to share with your friends and family members.
Why you should download Poly Artbook:
1. When completed the 2D images which you create, will look like realistic 3D models.
One reason why Poly Artbook has a huge fan base is that individuals love seeing their completed pieces of artwork, which look like realistic 3D models.
2. Poly Artbook is a stress-free, relaxing game.
If you’re not interested in playing fast-paced games which involve shooting dozens of enemies or racing against a clock, you’ll love the fact that Poly Artbook is a stress-free game which you are welcome to play at your own pace.
3. Fun sound effects.
As you move your puzzle pieces into place, you’ll hear a variety of fun sound effects, which adds to Poly Artbook’s playability.
4. Simple controls.
If you quickly tire of games which feature controls which are hard to master, you’ll love the fact that Poly Artbook’s controls are designed to be intuitive. So you’ll be able to start creating your first piece of art, with little to no learning curve.
5. Poly Artbook is suitable for all ages.
Poly Artbook appeals to individuals of all ages and is just as popular with children as it is with their parents, as well as with seniors who are looking for a relaxing, entertaining distraction.
So whether you’re an adult who is looking to download a game to play on your commute to and from work or a parent who is interested in downloading a game which your child will love, it’s definitely well worth downloading Poly Artbook!
6. Poly Artbook is updated on a regular basis.
If you download Poly Artbook you won’t have to worry about running out of puzzles to complete as Poly Artbook is regularly updated with dozens of brand new puzzles to tackle.
7. You’ll get to complete progressively harder puzzles.
As you spend more time completing Poly Artbook’s puzzles, you’ll start to come across more challenging puzzles which will require a bit more concentration and focus, than the first few puzzles which you completed. So you’ll always find yourself suitably challenged, which means that you won’t have to worry about growing tired of playing Poly Artbook.
So if you far prefer puzzle based games over shooters and action based games, it’s definitely well worth downloading Poly Artbook. As Poly Artbook is a unique and relaxing title which is sure to keep you entertained for countless hours.
How To Play/Download Poly Artbook on PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site
- Run and Install it
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification
- After that search for “Poly Artbook”
- Click the Install button next to game icon
- When it’s done, you can find and play Poly Artbook in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections
Download Poly Artbook for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
Poly Artbook Trailer
More Poly Artbook Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing Poly Artbook, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this article, please rate and share. If you have problems running Poly Artbook on your desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.