Pixel’s Unknown Battle Ground for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
If you’ve over playing Fortnite all day long and are looking for a new survival game to play, that’s even more addictive than Fortnite, you may enjoy downloading and playing Pixel’s Unknown Battle Ground for PC.
Pixel’s Unknown Battle Ground: Everything you need to know.
What are the similarities between Pixel’s Unknown Battle Ground and other popular survival titles?
1. You’ll find yourself deserted on a mysterious island.
At the start of each game, you’ll jump out of a helicopter and parachute down onto a mysterious island. Where you’ll be forced to kill or be killed. In the hopes of being the last man or woman standing
2. Your playing field will continue to shrink as you play.
If your initial strategy was to hide until there is only one more player left to kill, you’ll have to rethink your strategy as your playing field will continue to shrink as each second passes. So you’ll be forced in to close confines with your opponents.
3. You’ll be able to pick up a wide variety of powerful guns.
Some examples of the guns which you’ll be able to pick up and shoot include sniper guns, pistol guns, miniguns, and AK guns. Although you’ll start each game off armed with a pixel gun and will have to locate more powerful guns, such as AK guns if you prefer to use more powerful guns.
Just be careful not to get shot whilst trying to pick up a gun which is located in the middle of a clearing, which offers no coverage.
4. There are different sectors of your mysterious island to explore.
Each section of Pixel’s Uknown Battle Ground’s island has a different theme. Some examples of the beautifully animated areas which you’ll get to explore include a jungle, mountains and a dead zone which has been affected by radiation.
How does Pixel’s Uknown Battle Ground differ to similar survival titles:
1. Pixel inspired graphics.
Instead of featuring overly cartoonish graphics or realistic graphics, Pixel’s Unknown Battle Ground features an island and characters which are made up of oversized pixels. That at first glance seem to be Minecraft inspired.
2. Live chat.
Unlike many survival games, you’ll be able to chat with your competition whilst you compete in a death battle, just be sure not to give your competition any to clues to your location.
3. Auto shooting.
When you play Pixel’s Unknown Battle Ground, you don’t have to worry about pushing a trigger down, whilst you’re running or hiding, instead simply line your shot up and your chosen gun will automatically shoot your target.
4. It features a wide variety of combat vehicles.
While you may have driven a golf cart in Fortnite, in Pixel’s Uknown Battle Ground you’ll be able to get behind the wheel of an armored tank.
So if you’re looking for a brand new battle royale game to play a pixelated version of Fortnite or PubG, it’s well worth checking out Pixel’s Unknown Battle Ground.
How To Play/Download Pixel’s Unknown Battle Ground on PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site
- Run and Install it
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your Gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification
- After that search for “Pixel’s Unknown Battle Ground”
- Click the Install button next to game icon
- When it’s done, you can find and play Pixel’s Unknown Battle Ground in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections
Download Pixel’s Unknown Battle Ground for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
Apple App Store Link
Pixel’s Unknown Battle Ground Trailer
More Pixel’s Unknown Battle Ground Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing Pixel’s Unknown Battle Ground, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this article, please rate and share. If you have problems running Pixel’s Unknown Battle Ground on your desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.