Download PES Card Collection for PC
Download, Install and Play PES Card Collection on your Desktop or Laptop with Mobile App Emulators like Bluestacks, Nox, MEmu…etc.
OS: Windows7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista or MacOS
How to Play PES Card Collection on PC (Easy Steps):
- Download, Install and Run the Emulator.
- Install PES Card Collection Apk from the Store.
- Launch and Play the Game from the App Library!
PES Card Collection Review, Main Features, Gameplay and Video
PES Card Collection is the latest installment within Pro Evolution Soccer saga. The sports game is centered on the popular trade card game, letting you build a team of Soccer Stars and take part in real time matches against other online players.
In this article, we focus on everything you would like to know about PES Card Collection, including how to install it on Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP or MAC computer.
About the Game
In PES Card collection (PESCC), you are expected to collect cards of the world’s most famous footballers, to create an ULTIMATE TEAM. While searching for the best formation of your team, you can develop the squad by training your players.
When you feel like you need to gauge your team’s progress, you can do so by facing other rivals, from across the globe, in real time matches.
1. HD Graphics & Sound
PES Card Collection for PC is second to none when it comes to the quality of animations & sound. The matches in the game play out in beautiful 3D using the same data from the long-running PES series. The gorgeous graphics, as well as the clear sound, makes you feel the joy of every goal you score as well as the pain of everyone you concede as if you’re really on the pitch.
2. Player Cards with Real Players
Collect cards of players from the top-rated national teams like Brazil, Argentina, and Portugal, as well as cards of stars from some of the most popular club teams, such as Arsenal FC, Liverpool FC, FC Barcelona and Borussia Dortmund.
All the cards’ are well designed and feature high-quality player photographs. Just pick your favorite players, train them and then build your own team of superstars.
3. Real-Time Matches, Including the Ones Played With 11 Different Users
You can play matches against other users and check your team’s progress. The game features several game modes, including;
- Ranked Matches: These can put you up against stronger opponents you’ve never met before.
- Friendly Matches: Lets you enjoy the game with 2-friends.
- Eleven Matches: In this mode, you’ll join 10-other users in bringing your teams’ top stars to the changing room, to form a complete squad of 11-players. Then you can play matches in real time against other rivals from around the world. You’ll have to work together with all your teammates to enjoy the gaming experience like nothing else.
4. Communicate With Other Players in Matches
In PES Card Collection, you won’t have to take an active role since each match plays out automatically. This means that when facing a player from a different country, you can easily communicate during the match.
You’ll have access to a lot of unique stickers, which are quickly & conveniently available for use. The stickers lets you convey the whole spectrum of emotions managers and fans go through during the match.
5. Join Your Friends from Around the Globe in Regular Festivals
Participate in the “Championship,” which is a mammoth tournament that’s played on a global scale & often held to decide the very best team. The intense matches in the Championship give you a perfect chance to prove to everyone that you’re the best. You’ll also be able to compare your ultimate team, with others.
Scrimmage games, international leagues, daily special events, and much more awaits you in PES Card Collection for PC. Playing the game on your computer lets you climb the ranks and be in a better position to collect the best card out there. Install PES Card Collection on your Mac or Windows desktop/laptop today, and dive into the endless abyss of this amazing digital trading card game.
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you have problems running PES Card Collection on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.