MU Origin 2 for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
MU Origin 2 is the long awaited sequel to one of the most popular RPG battle titles in the world. To discover why you’ll fall in love with MU Origin 2, simply continue reading.
9 Reasons to Play MU Origin 2:
1. There are four player classes to discover.
The four player classes, which you’ll get to discover include diviners, swordsmen, archers and mages. Each of which boast different advantages. As an example diviners are able to summon ferocious beasts to help them defeat their opponents.
2. You can assign your stat points to each of your heroes.
You’ll be able to power up different stats, in order to increase the effectiveness of your favorite moves. Which moves you decide to boost is completely up to you!
3. You can increase the power of your heroes’ gear.
Not only can you increase your heroes skills and special powers but you’ll also be able to power your heroes weapon and outfits. As you start to take on more powerful enemies and to explore dark, mysterious dungeons, it’s definitely worth powering up your heroes’ gear.
4. MU Origin 2 boasts some of the most engaging storylines in the RPG genre.
Each time that you take on a new mission, your mission will have a proper background and context and you’ll get to see how a story plays out by following the associated mission to its completion.
So if you’re not interested in completing monotonous, tedious missions which all seem the same, you’ll love the fact that each mission that you accept will be unique and will feature a well thought out storyline.
5. There are countless dungeons to explore.
When you venture into a new dungeon, you won’t know what you’ll encounter first, a ferocious beast or a piece of valuable treasure.
6. You’ll be able to use auto battle mode in order to level up without having to grind for hours.
In order to explore a vast dungeon, without having to guide your heroes through each battle, you’ll be able to make use of MU Origin 2’s auto battle mode. That will allow your heroes to start and finish battles on their own, which will save you plenty of time and effort and which makes playing MU Origin 2 a much more enjoyable experience.
However, there are some challenges which can’t be completed automatically and which require a little effort on your side!
7. It offers full 3D graphics.
The graphics which you’ll be treated to are second to none as MU Origins 2 offers stunning 3D graphics, that will allow you to easily immerse yourself in the beautifully animated world of MU Origin 2.
8. You’ll be able to change your heroes appearances over time.
As you level up, you’ll be able to unlock new skins and accessories for your heroes. You can even add wings to one of your heroes, once you’ve unlocked a few wing options.
9. You can craft powerful new weapons.
Once you’ve acquired the necessary parts to craft new weapons, you’ll be able to create brand new powerful weapons with a few clicks of your mouse.
How To Play/Download MU Origin 2 on PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site.
- Run and Install it.
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your Gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification.
- After that search for “MU Origin 2”.
- Click the Install button next to game icon.
- When it’s done, you can find and play MU Origin 2 in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections.
Download MU Origin 2 for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Apple App Store Link
MU Origin 2 Trailer
More MU Origin 2 Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing MU Origin 2, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this article, please rate and share. If you have problems running MU Origin 2 on your desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.