Worldcraft: Pocket Edition for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
If you enjoy open-world, adventure games such as Minecraft, it’s well worth giving Max Craft(WorldCraft) a go. Max Craft: Pocket Edition offers a sprawling cube based world which features an island which boasts a mysterious forest, imposing mountains and a vast ocean. All of which, are fully explorable.
Max Craft: Pocket Edition Features:
1. You’ll be able to unleash your creativity without restraint.
In Max Craft: Pocket Edition you’ll be able to use a variety of cube building blocks to create your very own cube based masterpieces. As an example, if you have a vision for your dream home, you’ll be able to create a full-scale home for your character to live in.
Alternatively, you can try to create a virtual version of a pyramid or a spaceship. when it comes to this game, you’re only limited by your imagination!
2. There are endless surprises to discover.
If you’re not a fan of building structures, you may prefer to explore your new island home. On a walk around the island, expect to stumble across the remains of a plane crash as well as a hidden castle. No matter how many hours you spend playing Max Craft: Pocket Edition for pc, you’ll still come across new wonders on a daily basis.
3. You’ll be able to learn how to fly and how to swim.
Thankfully, you’re not limited to getting around by foot as you’ll be able to master the art of flying, which will allow you to soar over Max Craft’s stunning island. Once you learn how to fly, you’ll be able to scout the island by air, in search of new areas to explore by foot.
As a bonus, your character will also be able to swim in order to explore the island’s numerous riverways as well as the ocean which surrounds the island.
4. Colorful high-resolution graphics.
If you prefer playing games which boast high-quality graphics, you’ll love Max Craft: Pocket Edition, which actually offers richer, sharper graphics than its rival, Minecraft.
5. Survival is a huge part of the game.
While you may enjoy exploring the island and working on building your dream home, your first priority should be to ensure your survival. As there are multiple threats on the island which could potentially kill off your character. As an example, it’s possible to die when swimming in the ocean or falling off the top of a tall structure.
6. No glitches.
If you’re sick of playing games with lag or feature a multitude of glitches, you’ll love the fact that Worldcraft: Pocket Edition, runs smoothly. As the last thing you want is for your character to get stuck in a wall, while you’re building your latest structure!
So if you love open-world games which allow you to unleash your creativity, it’s well worth playing Max Craft: Pocket Edition. Whether you have 10 minutes free time up your sleeve or an afternoon of free time up your sleeve, you’ll be able to start exploring Max Craft’s island or begin work on building your dream home.
How To Play/Download Max Craft: Pocket Edition(WorldCraft) on PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site
- Run and Install it
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your Gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification
- After that search for “Max Craft: Pocket Edition” or “Worldcraft”
- Click the Install button next to game icon
- When it’s done, you can find and play Max Craft: Pocket Edition in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections
Download Max Craft: Pocket Edition for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google App Store Link
Apple App Store Link
Amazon App Link
Play on browser Link
WorldCraft Gameplay Trailer
More Max Craft: Pocket Edition Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing Max Craft: Pocket Edition, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this article, please rate and share. If you have problems running Max Craft: Pocket Edition on your desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.