MARVEL Strike Force for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
Marvel is on a roll. Not just in movies but in the gaming world also. When we already had action and arcades like Marvel Contest of Champions and Marvel Future Fight, the latest arrival in the franchise is MARVEL Strike Force which is hitting on the other RPG games like a storm.
The game that released in March 2018 in Google Play has already gathered 1 million downloads, and it’s yet to go far. Till the end of this year, it is expected to have at least 10 million installations and that tells you how popular it is going to be.
It’s always better to start early so that you can stay ahead of your friends in the ranking. But when we all are excited to see Infinity War on the big screen, playing MARVEL Strike Force in a 6-inch display might not match the expectations. Well, never mind though.
Marvel Strike Force provides you that experience of seeing your favorite superheroes in a big screen taking on the forces of mighty Thanos. MARVEL makes sure their games meet the hype as well, considering the millions of diehard fans that eagerly wait for all of their products. Hence if you are one of them, consider yourself lucky.
MARVEL Strike Force comes with a load of cool features and specs:
- MARVEL Strike Force combines all the superheroes and supervillains of Marvel universe to battle against a big assault on earth.
- You can create your squad with all the popular superheroes and villains like Hulk, Thor, Rocket Racoon, Loki or Iron Man.
- You can upgrade the superheroes and supervillains to make them stronger than ever.
- Strategic combat is always more fun than just power domination. Marvel Strike Force provides strategic domination feature which means you have to be careful when opting a superhero, don’t just go with your most leveled up heroes.
- The 5v5 battle is constantly becoming more popular thanks to games like Mobile Legends. MARVEL Strike Force gives you the ability to recruit your favorite heroes and villains in a 5v5 battle.
- The controls of the game are well put like other Marvel games. The gameplay is ground-breaking and the dynamic chain combos enable you to unleash your hero with full potential in a single tap.
- Visuals of MARVEL Strike Force is commendable as well. The graphics look better than most of the other role-playing games and the characters also looks life-like making the experience even better.
- You can also raid with your allies witch requires squad play.
Marvel is the godfather of superhero universe and they always try to come out with something impressive. And MARVEL Strike Force’s success proves that. But what is better is that they come up with superior graphics and easy controls which makes it easily playable on desktops, laptops or MAC.
How To Play/Download MARVEL Strike Force on PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site
- Run and Install it
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification
- After that search for “MARVEL Strike Force”
- Click the Install button next to game icon
- When it’s done, you can find and play MARVEL Strike Force in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections
Download MARVEL Strike Force for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
Apple App Store Link
MARVEL Strike Force Trailer
More MARVEL Strike Force Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing MARVEL Strike Force, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this article, please rate and share. If you have problems running MARVEL Strike Force on your desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.