LifeAfter for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
If you’re fascinated by the idea of living in a post apocalyptic world which has been plagued by zombies and think that you could survive if the world as we know it were to collapse, you’ll love playing LifeAfter.
What makes playing LifeAfter a unique experience?
1. The game features both monsters and zombies.
As well as tackling zombie hordes you’ll also have to kill mutant monsters, which are just as menacing a threat as the zombies which you’ll hunt down and kill.
2. Surviving each day is a real challenge.
While surviving a day in most zombie games is relatively easy, you’ll need to hunt to survive and scavenge for food scraps in order to survive each day. Whilst scavenging you’ll also need to keep your eyes peeled for weapons and for items which you can use to build a safe shelter, to retire to at the end of each day.
3. You can build clever traps to protect your home base.
Traps serve multiple purposes. Obviously you can place traps around your shelter in order to stop zombies reaching your safe haven but traps are also necessary in order to stop other human survivors from trying to raid your shelter and steal your supplies.
So it’s well worth learning how to place traps around the perimeter of your shelter as early as possible. In order to increase your chances of survival.
4. It features a third player shooter mode, which can be played in multiplayer mode.
If you’re looking for the perfect cross between a survival based strategy game and a shooter, you may have just found the next game that you should download as LifeAfter features a riveting third player shooter mode.
Better yet, if you convince your friends to play LifeAfter with you, they’ll be able to team up with you, in order to explore the sprawling map together. As in a zombie apocalypse it helps to have someone covering your back. As you never know when you might fall into a trap or become the target of a harrowing ambush.
5. LifeAfter’s map takes hours to explore fully.
LifeAfter features an impressive, sprawling map that includes a city which is full of infected zombies, an abandoned mine and a spooky abandoned college.
In order to find wood and meat, you’ll also need to head into a freezing cold forest which is located up in the highlands in order to collect the resources which you need to survive in a dog eat dog world.
6. You’ll be able to interact with other players.
Along your expeditions you’ll come into other players who may be friendly and keen to share stories and form alliances or who may try and rob you in broad daylight for your supplies. Making friends and enemies is a huge part of the fun of playing LifeAfter.
So if surviving a zombie apocalypse sounds like a fun challenge and you look forward to figuring out foes from friends, it’s well worth exploring LifeAfter’s apocalyptic world for yourself. Who knows you may learn to survive until a cure is discovered for the zombie virus that plagues LifeAfter’s storyline.
How To Play/Download LifeAfter on PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site
- Run and Install it
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your Gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification
- After that search for “LifeAfter”
- Click the Install button next to game icon
- When it’s done, you can find and play LifeAfter in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections
Download LifeAfter for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
Apple App Store Link
More LifeAfter Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing LifeAfter, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this article, please rate and share. If you have problems running LifeAfter on your desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.