Download Knives Out for PC
Download, Install and Play Knives Out on your Desktop or Laptop with Mobile App Emulators like Bluestacks, Nox, MEmu…etc.
OS: Windows7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista or MacOS
How to Play Knives Out on PC (Easy Steps):
- Download, Install and Run the Emulator.
- Install Knives Out Apk from the Store.
- Launch and Play the Game from the App Library!
Knives Out Review, Main Features, Gameplay and Video
Have you played any of the latest Android or iOS survival games on PC – Last Day on Earth, Battleground Survival, Rules of Survival or Knives Out? Then you’ll agree that the modern day mobile app programmers/ developers are highly skilled & talented. In this article, we take a look at everything you would like to know about Knives Out, and then we walk you through a step-by-step guide on how to download & install the game on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP or MAC desktop/laptop.
About the Game
Knives Out is a survival game from NetEase Games, released on December 15, 2017. It’s one of the few action games that provide gaming geeks with the greatest challenges. 100 players, including you, parachute in a 6.4 square kilometer deserted land to fight for survival.
You are expected to participate in intense battle royale, fight for your life and be the last man standing. Don’t even think of sparing an opponent’s life as it can cost you your life.
As soon as all the 100 warriors hit the ground, everyone will first try to find a place to hide and build their gear. Note that the game features a whole arsenal of weapons, heals, accessories and even military vehicles for you to steak & use as you see fit.
So make sure that you search through the old vehicles, abandoned buildings, industrial zones, and everywhere else you can, to find weapons and items for protecting yourself from other players. In “Knives Out,” anything goes as long as it can help you stay alive.
- Quality Graphics & Sound: Knives Out offers stunning HD graphics and realistic background sound.
- 100 Players Dives In, But Only 1 Walks Out: 100 warriors parachute in the deserted land, and in the end, only 1 of them makes it out alive.
- Strategize before Making a Step: Once you get your hands on the weapons, you can attack your opponents or create an ambush and trap them, wait or outflank, snipe or charge; it’s all up to you.
- No Weapons, No Problem: If you can’t find weapons, you can collect items and create your own weapons.
- Reap Where You Didn’t Sow: Snatch items and weapons from your enemies.
- Team Up & Speed Up: Form groups in “Pairs” mode or “Team” mode and make alliances to fight off the enemies. You can coordinate strategies via voice chat and use teamwork to overcome all the obstacles that may be hindering your victory.
- Cheat Death: Collect medicines and use them to heal yourself in case of an injury.
- “Knives Out” is Free: The game is free to download, install and play on Android & iOS devices as well as on Windows & Mac desktop/laptops.
With all the other 99 players wanting to kill you, you need to have an advantage over them in order to increase your chances of being the last man standing. We recommend that you download & install Knives Out on your desktop/laptop, and then play the game on a bigger and better screen.
The game runs smoothly on Windows and Mac OS, making it easier for you to take full control of your character as well as identify & kill the other players scattered across the 6400m x 6400m deserted area.
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you have problems running Knives Out on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.