Kingdom Rush Origins HD for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
A prequel to the most popular strategy mobile Kingdom Rush, Kingdom Rush Origins takes you to an era period before the Kingdoms Rush era. You will fight off against evil monsters such as serpents and sorcerers with your army of elves.
The game’s elements are quite similar to the previous installment; You summon towers and units to form a defense against the hordes of monsters coming your way, but in Kingdom Rush Origins HD, several more features and units have been added.
Your enemies, the Twilight army, marches on against you and your task is to prepare defenses against them, similar to any other tower defense game. Across the magical realm, you have over 20 levels to clear, each with increasing difficulty.
You will go against 30 new monsters and engage in boss battles, testing your defense strategy skills. You have three different difficulty levels and three game modes (Classic, Iron or Heroic) to choose from.
Elf Archers, stone throwing Druids, mages and infantry units replace the classic tower defenses, giving a more fantasy theme to Kingdom Rush Origins. New tower upgrades give you access to over 18 abilities, which will destroy your enemies on their path.
You also have the aid of nine legendary heroes. Upgrade them and their new special attacks, including summoning thunders or reinforcement armies, will obliterate the hordes of enemies.
Compared to Kingdom Rush, its prequel Origins has much more features for its players, from new units, enemies, upgrades and skills. The game also features stunning detail and animation. Each level has many beautiful animated elements scattered throughout the map, some affecting your gameplay, others just triggering some animation or plays a sound effect.
The path has also various designs throughout the game, kicking the game visuals up a notch.
Kingdom Age Origins is definitely a game for both aspiring tacticians and veterans of tower defense. The action-packed gameplay with real-time strategy elements such as the heroes makes this game a unique and fresh one compared to most other tower defenses game.
Kingdom Rush fans will surely enjoy Origins, and new interested players should have no problem jumping into Origins first.
Getting Kingdom Rush Origins on PC
If you don’t have either an Android or iOS system phone capable of running Kingdom Rush Origins HD, then why not play it on the PC? You can download free here Kingdom Rush Origins for PC, working on Windows 7/8/8.1 and MAC.
How To Play/Download Kingdom Rush Origins for PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site
- Run and Install it
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification
- After that search for “Kingdom Rush Origins”
- Click the Install button next to game icon
- When it’s done, you can find and play Kingdom Rush Origins in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections
Download Kingdom Rush Origins for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
Apple Store Link
Amazon Store Link
Kingdom Rush Origins Trailer
More Kingdom Rush Origins Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing Kingdom Rush Origins, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you have problems running Kingdom Rush Origins on desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.